InkedCountryKido
    Participant
    @inkedcountrykido

Hey guys, i just wanted to introduce me self, and i am also in need of some ideas for the dragon tattoo i have on my back, or where would be the best place to post about getting some design or idea advice about it. Thanks guys!

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Hey welcome to the forum. You should post a picture of your dragon tattoo so that we can brainstorm on it with ya.

InkedCountryKido
    Participant
    @inkedcountrykido

This is my tattoo, i dunno what i thought when i got it, but anyways, turns out i hate it, and i need to find a way for me to like it, i would if i could make it about something that i do. I do Metal work and paint and body, i was thinking maybe soem how turn the dragon metal? or make the tribal look like ripped metal on the edges? i dunno Give me some ideas!Sendtoartist.jpg

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

I see nothing when I copy and paste that. You should get the html code and paste that. If you do metal things, biomech would be a wasy to go. Or like some shiny armor looking stuff. Maybe robotics. Wires. Gears. Hardware-ish stuff. I’d really need to see it though. But, like I said, no pic is showing up…

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

fixed the pic

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Sweet thanks. Now that I see it….um, I’m really not sure. Its smaller than I imagined. I’m brainstorming though, i don’t think there’s enough room to do anything to it…but you might be able to add things around it.

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

A good tattoo artist will take a look at your back piece and tell you what could feasibly be done to alter it in a visually appealing way. The more skilled the artist, the greater your options will be in number and design. =] Give it a shot! Talking to a local expert certainly couldn’t hurt anything. Best of luck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.