gersgirl84
    Participant
    @gersgirl84

Hi my name is Katie. I am from Preston, England. I am new on here. I love tattoos. I only have 6 at the mo and going to get more. The next one is on my ribs which is my birthday present from my boyfriend, i cant wait. I am looking forward to talking with people on here.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

HELLOOOOO!!! Welcome!

If ya got any pics of your tattoo on your puter you can upload them to the forum in the Albums section… would love to see them!!

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

AhshKosh is right: We’d all love to get a look at that ink! Do you have any pictures of your 6 existing tatts? 🙂

Welcome to the forum!

gersgirl84
    Participant
    @gersgirl84

Ok here goes. i can only get 4 out of my 6 tatts coz 2 are on my back. but i have one of my belly which was my 1st, 2 of my feet and one of my thigh. most poeple think i mad for getting my favourtite football team tattooed on my thigh. let me know what you think. 😎

ok i cant figure out how too do it, but i have managed to get my pics in an album on here. i am sorry but i really dont understand how to do it. if someone could help i would be gratful. thanks.:(

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

I am hoping your favorite team is the same as mine, judging by your username!!

gersgirl84
    Participant
    @gersgirl84

@scottishbeagle 29037 wrote:

I am hoping your favorite team is the same as mine, judging by your username!!

Glasgow Rangers rule the world.

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

@gersgirl84 29038 wrote:

Glasgow Rangers rule the world.

greatness…I have one rangers tattoo, but going to get the words to “Paisley Road West” done on my back.

tattoo2.jpg

gersgirl84
    Participant
    @gersgirl84

@scottishbeagle 29039 wrote:

greatness…I have one rangers tattoo, but going to get the words to “Paisley Road West” done on my back.

tattoo2.jpg

i like your tattoo. it looks well good. i want the rfc underneath my writing

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hiya Katie. Welcome to the threads.:)

gersgirl84
    Participant
    @gersgirl84

@X-pressive 29042 wrote:

Hiya Katie. Welcome to the threads.:)

thanks very much. 🙂

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@gersgirl84 29036 wrote:

Ok here goes. i can only get 4 out of my 6 tatts coz 2 are on my back. but i have one of my belly which was my 1st, 2 of my feet and one of my thigh. most poeple think i mad for getting my favourtite football team tattooed on my thigh. let me know what you think. 😎

ok i cant figure out how too do it, but i have managed to get my pics in an album on here. i am sorry but i really dont understand how to do it. if someone could help i would be gratful. thanks.:(

Here lemme help ya out with this for furture ref… upload your stuff to photobucket.com they will actually give you a URL code to use for forums that looks like this

ORRRR

You can upload them and get the regular URL code and at the top of the post box where you can change your fonts and such you can click on the Insert Image button that looks like it has mountains and a moon on it. There you can paste the image url.

Try it.

😉

gersgirl84
    Participant
    @gersgirl84

Ok guys here is my pics of my tattoos, hopefully.

27102008253.jpg

27102008259.jpg

27102008255.jpg

27102008256.jpg

ok let me know what you think. really hope i have done it, thanks for the help.

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

very nice!! particularly keen on the rangers one of course. I want to get that ritten under my current gers one before I work on my backpiece.

gersgirl84
    Participant
    @gersgirl84

@scottishbeagle 29078 wrote:

very nice!! particularly keen on the rangers one of course. I want to get that ritten under my current gers one before I work on my backpiece.

g?

What back piece you getting?

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle

the words to “Paisley Road West” with some Gers stuff around it….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.