miss_jess
    Participant
    @miss_jess

hi!

i just joined and wanted to say hi. i just recently started working on my back and am totally addicted! i love tattoos and art in general and am excited to be able to discuss it with other people.

skillzo1
    Participant
    @skillzo1

@miss_jess 27841 wrote:

hi!

i just joined and wanted to say hi. i just recently started working on my back and am totally addicted! i love tattoos and art in general and am excited to be able to discuss it with other people.

What’s up,
    Welcome. As a new forum member myself, i can tell you that you will find alot of usefull things here.

Post up some pictures of your tattoo. If you need a hand on doing so let me know and i’ll help you out.

autobotz12
    Participant
    @autobotz12

hey i was looking at a tattoo on my upper back just below the shirt line…how is the intensity of getting ink done there?

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

i have one that starts about an inch bellow my hair line and runs down my spine about 12 inches down my spine… the artist said that in his expierence most people think it is a very painfull place, but i didnt find it any worse than any other area that I have had done.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.