Kirstylovespink
    Participant
    @kirstylovespink

Hi all,

I’m Kirsty, I’m 21 and I have recently had my 2nd tattoo on my forearm of a pink butterfly with a pink and purple stardust trail which I absolutely love! I have another tattoo of a tribal rose on my right shoulder which I had done when I was 18, I don’t regret having it done but I do regret not thinking more about the design I wanted. I am having it covered up on the 30th of this month which I am really looking forward to. I am planning to have many more tattoos in the future. I have plans to have a phrase on my left arm which at the moment I’m choosing between “I want doesn’t get” or “Only God can judge me” please feel free to give me some ideas!

Kirsty
    xxxx

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Welcome to the community! Good luck with your cover up. That kind of pain is supposed to be worse than the tattoo itself, or so I’ve heard. (Not a personal experience.) There is a section in this forum that can be more informative on that than I.
    In one of your other posts I explained how to post pix. Can’t wait to see them!
    By phase you mean a sleeve on your arm right? I’m not sure what kind of person you are but “I want, doesn’t get” is a more playful quote that would be more appealing to the general public where as “Only God can judge me” seems more rebellious and spiteful. If it were me, I’d put that one in a more discrete location.. So my choice is “I want, doesn’t get” for the arm. It’s bouncy, goofy, and matches your pink font! Haha.. I hope that helped some.. if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Kirstylovespink
    Participant
    @kirstylovespink

Thanks Demure.
    The reason I have chosen “I want doesn’t get” is my mom used to say it all the bloody time to me as a child and it’s always stuck in my head! I have millions of ideas for tatts that I’d like but always struggle with where to put what lol

Thanx for your help!

Kirsty
    xxxx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.