cretur
    Participant
    @cretur

Hey all,

I am new here, I have been doing Tattoo’s for about 2 years now. I am here to learn more about style and shading and general tattoo’ing.

Aaron..

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

hey cretur

welcometo the forums

Lets see soem of yourwork then. you can upload to your album on the forum so we can rate the tats also

cretur
    Participant
    @cretur

Thanks,

When I get home I will upload them. I dont go out and advertise I just do the tat’s on my friends right now.
    I do have a tattoo on my wrist that I need to cover up and change. It is Kanji letters for my exwives name and my fiance has been on my case about covering it up soon. The problem is that I dont know what to cover it with as she gave me limitations lol..

Was sort of thinking about covering it with a ribbon of some sort then her name on the ribbon, But every ribbon I have drawn up she has not liked yet. Is there a site that has alot of ribbon flash I can check out and maybe she might like that better.

Aaron..

mandymoon12
    Participant
    @mandymoon12

i am new to the website and i am into designing personalised tattoos i am yet to find out how to get into the trade has anyone got any ideas that can help me to achieve my goal…:)

it probably wont be easy for me as i now live in spain

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.