Rob Leedham
    Participant
    @rob-leedham

Hi there!

I’m Rob, 28, from Halifax in England.

Wonder if any of you can put my mind at ease. I’ve got 4 tattoo’s now and have just had the latest finished yesterday – it is some fancy writing which goes all around my torso. Cos of the size I had to have it done it two sittings, a week apart. I’ve never had to have a tattoo done over two visits before. The second half of the writing looks much bigger than the first half – do they shrink as they’re healing and as the swelling goes down? I know all the font was the same size to start with because I printed it out myself.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Cheers!

Rob.

binkd
    Participant
    @binkd

Hey Rob,

I really have no clue as to the answer on this one. Id personally have to say I would have thought the writing should be the same as I didnt really think tattoo’s shrunk with the healing process that much but Im no expert. Hope someone helps you out.

Miss B
    🙂

Rob Leedham
    Participant
    @rob-leedham

Hey Miss B!

Thanks anyway!! The swelling has gone down and the writing does look a bit better – reckon I’ll just have to lose the love handles! Ha ha.

I’ve uploaded some photo’s of my new one now – see what you think.

Just seen your tattoo’s – I like the cross a lot!

Thanks again.

Rob.

binkd
    Participant
    @binkd

Hey Rob,

I LOVE the lettering, its really nice! Looks good. Thankyou for commenting on my cross, its not a great photo though!

Glad youre swelling has gone down!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.