RoyJKeller
    Participant
    @royjkeller

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am Roy J. Keller from Leetonia, Ohio, USA. I am soon to be 57 years old and I am a Full time Internet Marketer working with affiliate programs and that is how I found this community. One of the sites that I promote on my “New” Tattoo site is the main site of this forum.

Both my wife and I are avid collectors of tattoos and for now until I figure out just how to post pictures here of our collections I invite you to visit my new site by following the link in my sig file Tattoos, Body Art, and Tattoo Designs where you will find a slide show of both my collection and that of my wife.

One part of my collection and more than likely my most prized is my full back piece which found it’s way into Tattoo Magazine back in April 2001 as a result of my wife and I competing in the Meeting of the Marked Tattoo Expo in Oct.2000 in Pittsburgh, Pa., USA. Though I did not win there I did get into the magazine and in Jan.2001 at an Expo here in Ohio I did place second in the full back competion and the following year at the same Expo I placed third. I also have a full front panel and numerous other marks. My wife also has a fine collection which most of her art was inked by world renowned artist Debbie Lenz as was my full back and full front. My full back is unique in that John Lenz before his retiring suggested we employ both gray scale and bold colors as a technique to really make the main subject stand out which is in the bold colors and I will say I am very please with it.

So if you would like to see both my collection and that of my wife please feel free to visit my site and watch the two slide shows and feel free to leave comments there and or here. I would really like to know what you think of our art, since I now have found a community of like minded people that I do hope to make friends here.

Have a great day!!
    Roy

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

Hey Roy

Welcome to our forums

If you want to upload any pics there is an album manager HERE which no has a rating function too

you can put up as many pics as you like and there is embed codes underneath for you to use on the forums or on other sites.

Ill check out your site now i am very interested in seeing your backpiece.

RoyJKeller
    Participant
    @royjkeller

Hi Turbo,

Thank you for your reply. I was looking at your profile and I was wondering if the lady…Kat Von D is the same person that appeared on Miami Ink a while back. I used to watch that show often and when one of the regulars broke his arm a lady by the name of Kat from California came to fill in and she also was into Grayscle inkings. She appeared to be a very talented artist and was well liked on that show so if it is indeed the same person her show must be a hit.

I used the link in your profile and she does appear to be the same person. The studio that my wife and I use is now run by Debbie since her husband John has retired so she also has a hot studio run by a women. Debbie has a touch that just about does away with most of the pain of being Tattooed.

Good luck with the new show and thank you again for your reply, I hope that you enjoyed the slide shows at my site. Some of the photos may not be very good quality but the art itself is top notch.

Regards,
    Roy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.