lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

I am new here.

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

This is a tattoo that I got done in Wv. almost 1 yr. ago. I am not happy with it at all!!!! I am crrently having it covered up.The lady that did his tattoo messed my lower back up good by digging me and leaving one big scar! Now It swells up good when being tattooed,most of the swelling goes down overnight,but is very painful!!!! I also had a bit more of a problem,I was allergic to the black ink,I broke out good with all these pimple looking things that itched bad and hurt a bit. I went and got a perscription cortisonne salve from the dr. Healing up pretty good. I am on prednisone now for it also,not quite gone and been almost 3 weeks.I will be getting more work on my lower back probally next week sometime,gonna hurt again. ๐Ÿ™‚ I am getting another tattoo of an angel on my left shoulder blade tomorrow evening,it will take 2-3 hrs. I just hope I don’t break out again. I am currently getting 3d stars and moons to cover it up.I will show a pic. when finished,I have 2-3 more sessions to go on it. Have A Great Evening Everyone!

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Welcome Lara!!
    Had a mate who was allergic to red ink… when the sun gets at it, it swells up like a strawberry!!!! Have you had a few tats done? Did you ever have a reaction to black ink before? Anyways hope the cover up goes well! B good! ๐Ÿ˜€

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

Thank for the warm welcome Thrasher! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have a total of 5 tatts now,I just got an angel put on my left shoulder balde last Thurs. evening.I didn’t have any reaction to thta one or any of the others in the past. He used a different ink this time. I think it’s from the other tatt,the lady scared me up bad,so it swells on a scar and was draining plasma like clear fluids oujt of it. Scared us all. It went down over night though. I hae prednisone in my system,so I should be fine this time. Not doing no more than 1 hr. sessions at a time. May take 6 months to get it finished but so be it,it’s better safe than sorry,is wjhta I say,Huh? Thanks for wishing me luck on my lower back tatt. I dread it,if I knew it would hurt that bad and have a bad reaction I would of left it alone! Oh Well,Have to finish it now. I will be fine! Have A Great Evening & Weekend coming up!

Alicia
    (lara310)
    ๐Ÿ™‚

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Hiya Alicia!! omfg the swelling & the fluids… sounds like ur body was tryna reject the ink.. or the tattoo itself lol!!!! I used to be a doctor of tattoo swelling & ink rejection.. yes its true lol. And ive seen many cases like this! i saw one case where a guy got a tattoo of the alien from the film alien on his chest & a week later it rejected it & burst out thru his chest!!! i swear i saw this myself… mmmhhh.. or maybe i just saw the film alien too many times lmao!!!
    Nice one on the angel tat…cant wait to see it. u gotta share it with us! share all 5 of them! post em up in the ‘my tats’ section.
    Have a great evening & weekend coming to u too!! and ffs be careful on that motorbike!!!
    ๐Ÿ˜€

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

Hello,
    I don’t know how I put them on photobucket.com and I posted the link’s under something in there,but they weren’t clickable. Please explain how to do it. Thank You! The dr. said I was allergic to the ink,but I am fine now.All the swelling & rash went away.Am cruzin for a bruzin going this Thurs. evening to work on it some more,but not a long period of time like last time. I take 1 month in between to make sure it’s healed. iI wil be fine. Have A good Evening! ๐Ÿ™‚

Alicia
    (lara310)
    ๐Ÿ™‚

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Hey alicia,
    for posting a photobucket pic… theres usually 4 diff links for each pic… use the one called ‘IMG Code’.. cpoy it & just paste it str8 into the thread. dont even use the ‘inset image’ icon on this window. hit preview to see if it worked!!! yes i kno i kno.. ur welcome lol ๐Ÿ˜€

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

Thanks Bunches!

Have A Great Weekend!
    Alicia
    ๐Ÿ™‚

jeff2020
    Participant
    @jeff2020

hey

you can also attach thi images when you make a post just scroll down a little.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.