sarahmarr90
Participant
@sarahmarr90

Hi! I’m Sarah *waves*
I’ve loved tattoos for as long as I can remember but the pain was always something that worried me. I plucked up the courage in March and got my first tatt – a ripped skin design with steampunk style cogs and some runes on my left shoulder. I got my second yesterday – took 7 long hours, but the result is amazing! You can see it here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGcQwZ-M4lm/ . I’m looking forward to appointment number 3 at the end of the month for a wolf on my other shoulder.I don’t really know many people who are into body mods, so it’ll be nice to make some friends who understand my love of them!

Edit: And I’ve just noticed the spelling mistake…whoops!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forum Sarah, and congrats on that fine piece 🙂

Edit: Also, fixed it 🙂

Devious6
Participant
@devious6

Welcome to the forum!! That is some amazing work!! Can’t wait to see your next. I just got my first a few months ago – a wolf and tribal marks on my left shoulder/upper arm.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome. Nice piece you got.

Dan
Participant
@dan

yep ! welcome to the forum and that’s a pretty cool tattoo.

sarahmarr90
Participant
@sarahmarr90

Thank you all! I’m pretty happy with it. It was expensive, but you shouldn’t skimp on price when it comes to permanent ink. I’ve made another couple of appointments with the same artist, but he’s booked up a year in advance. Everyone at my work place thought I was insane, travelling 200 miles and taking three days off of work for a tattoo and ‘defacing’ my skin. The thing is, I’m overweight and this is the first time that I’ve liked the way my legs look in weeks, which is something that I don’t think many people understand.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Sweet piece you have!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@sarahmarr90 148092 wrote:

Thank you all! I’m pretty happy with it. It was expensive, but you shouldn’t skimp on price when it comes to permanent ink. I’ve made another couple of appointments with the same artist, but he’s booked up a year in advance. Everyone at my work place thought I was insane, travelling 200 miles and taking three days off of work for a tattoo and ‘defacing’ my skin. The thing is, I’m overweight and this is the first time that I’ve liked the way my legs look in weeks, which is something that I don’t think many people understand.

You are preaching to the choir here. Most of the regulars here have quality work and a couple of the have very insane collections and have been featured in magazines etc.
I myself like to mix it up and have work by different tattooists. Where are you located Sarhah I know Max is in Bristol but you said you travelled 200miles. The UK has a ton of very talented tattooists.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.