lostboy
Participant
@lostboy

U cant say im the biggest forum user, but when i got this tattoo i thought i had to talk to somebody avout this that can help me a litte. Se i feel kinda lost beause i regret making my first tattoo so big, i feel like i fucked up my chance at having a nice sleeve. So i was wondering, hoping if someone out there has an idea that can help me work it out. I have to strong opinions on how a tattoo should look like, either it ahould matter a lot or it should be a work of art, since my first tattoo were none of these, i could relly use some help 🙂

lostboy
Participant
@lostboy

Photo in album!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

What do you want help with, precisely?

That’s a very bad tattoo, and anything you add around it would either be ruined by it or emphasize how poor it is.
As I see it, laser is your only option. After months of that, find a proper tattoo artist.

lostboy
Participant
@lostboy

I onhestly just want to make looke better by maybe adding a koi fish or some art to it.. Fuck me.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sorry nothing besides some lasering will help that. well a chainsaw could also help

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@buttwheat 147419 wrote:

well a chainsaw could also help

That, or a belt sander perhaps.

I’d go for the laser, personally :p

Dan
Participant
@dan

shit ! that would take a lot of laser,

and sorry ,but that one doesn’t look very well applied,it’s pretty wonky,don’t go back to that tattooer.

lostboy
Participant
@lostboy

Thanks for the advices but laser is so expensicve, i think i am going to fill my arm, and i need to sort of fix this before summer so any ideas for what i could add around it to make it look better is aprechiated. 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

What is the rush? Laser is cheaper than it use to be. Are you going to just fill your arm up with more shit so it will be even more expensive to laser off brilliant

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@lostboy 147430 wrote:

i am going to fill my arm, and i need to sort of fix this before summer

See, those two just don’t mix.

First of all, filling your arm with more crap will not make you happy.
Secondly, you’re not going to be fixing this any time soon, if ever.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.