domjoyce
Participant
@domjoyce

Hi All,

New here but looking for advice.

I’m 46 and have had tattoos my whole life and as you can imagine being my age means I have some dated tats, I have a large traibal that goes down to my elbow on my right arm, half my chest and half my back. What i’m after is some advice of what would be suitable to move to a sleeve down that arm incorporating the tribal in it.

The tribal is obviously black and bulky so not sure how to extend without it still having to be all about the tribal.

Cheers in advice for any advice.

Dom

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

You can always try soem laser treatment to faded the black tribal a little before going with the rest of it

What does it look like now?  you can upload photos at http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/me/albums/

And where in the UK are you based? we can help more if we know where to send you.

domjoyce
Participant
@domjoyce

Hey thanks for replying –

I’m based in West London but work in Central London and I have uploaded two images into my profile, I’m hoping you can see them now.

Cheers,

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

Its quite thick lines but at the same time plenty of space in between. the right artist would probably be able to incorporate a full sleeve into that without to much trouble.

any ideas on what kind of sleeve or theme you wanted to go for?

domjoyce
Participant
@domjoyce

Not a clue to be honest, I have 4 kids and would like to incorporate them in some way without having their faces on me, I’d like to stick with black and shading rather than head down the colour route but I’ve been searching for months for something suitable.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

Our gallery is not so hot at the moment. you could jusy try looking through some pinterest posts and see if something catches your eye.

https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=mens%20tattoos%20sleeves&rs=guide&0=tattoos%7Ctyped&1=mens%7Cguide%7Cword%7C5&2=sleeves%7Cguide%7Cword%7C1&add_refine=sleeves%7Cguide%7Cword%7C1

You need at the very least a general theme or idea of what to go for then we can probably help advise on suitable studios artists in or around london.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

Sammy_inks on instagram is based in london i believe and is good at black and grey work

View this post on Instagram

Taking bookings for #thegreatbritishtattooshow taking place on the 28/29th of May. I'm looking for a cool large black and grey piece to take on and finish at at the convention. If interested contact me on ~ sammyinks@gmail.com and Inkhouselondon@mail.com • ✌? • #pocketwatch #pocketwatchtattoo #africa #africatattoo #rose #rosetattoo #tattoo #tattooart #tattooartist #thirteenmachines #darkskinbodyart #thegreatbritishtattooconvention #londontattoo @inkhouseldn #sammyinksk

A post shared by ….Create (@sammy_inks) on

domjoyce
Participant
@domjoyce

Cheers, just going to search him now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.