scubaron
    Participant
    @scubaron

I’m new to tattoos. Got my 1st one last year, got addicted and got 4 more over the next 6 months. Would like to expand one of the existing or get new one on my back, but my wife is freaking out because I did so many in such a short time.

Will probably have to wait a little before my next, but I’ve got the itch.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I like them. It looks like they were all done by the same artist?

P.S. Wifey is right, you should pace yourself. You have a lifetime to get tattooed. (Take this advice with a grain of salt, because it is coming from someone who got 2 very expensive pieces in the last few weeks. And spent money traveling to both appointments. :o)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Get the octopus colored!

Don’t listen to Lola! I got my first tattoo in June of 2012 and I’m now up to 157 hours under the needles!

Welcome to the forum!

scubaron
    Participant
    @scubaron

Thanks, I used 5 different artists. NYC has so many good artists, I want to take advantage of the opportunity.

For my next tattoo I am considering a color B&G mix, but have to discuss it with the artist. My skin is tan so I am concerned colors might look muted.

Wifey is pretty firm and does have a good point that I should not rush things. I can sometimes be impulsive and I keep seeing tattoos that give me new ideas. For example there are some really good realism artists in NYC and I also recently saw some artists styles that I like such as Jess Yen, Tony Mancia, Khuong Nguyen.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome Ron
    I really like the whale tattoo, The octopus is nice but the one blown line on it stands out like a sore thumb, Any thoughts on getting that fixed?

scubaron
    Participant
    @scubaron

How do you fix it ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.