TwelfthSense
    Participant
    @twelfthsense

Hey, So, I’ve recently just got my first tattoo. I’ve wanted one since i was 16, I’m 21 now. Finaly got the money and decided i’d get my first one done!

heres the picture;
    1PHiGcu.jpg
    Don’t mind the bad quality of the picture. Was taken with a iPhone 4

the background of the tattoo;
    to start off, I’m Nova Scotian. For any of you who don’t know what that means, I’m from Nova Scotia, Canada. I was born there, and lived there until i was 19. then I moved to Ontario. more jobs, and opportunity. My family, friends, everything is in Nova Scotia, but since it’s insanely hard to be successful there, I don’t plan on moving back. I was thinking on what to get for a first tattoo. first i was thinking a cross on one of my hands, or both. or maybe a classic 429 Super Jet engine. LOVE classic muscle. but then I thought “why not show and express who I am, personally and shit” so what better way to start off than to show and rep where you’re from. it’s the Nova Scotia flag, put on a heavy angle, with a ripple through the flag. all (most) the flag is in there, just the angle makes it seems like it’s not. it’s in my blood, so why not make it look like it’s embedded under my skin. some melts and tears around it to show some roughness, and a clean flag to show the love.

I’m going to get some touchups on it once it’s fully healed. make it look right!

What do ya’ll think?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Sorry man not a fan. It looks poorly (artistically) done

Edit: Oh my iPhone take great pictures

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Sorry dude.

That will take more than some touch ups.

TwelfthSense
    Participant
    @twelfthsense

I know I’ll probably have about 5 more touchup periods, and some more editing. looking now, theres some areas that are missing ink, and some lines that bled out.
    the guy does some decent work, though i might look around for other artists

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@TwelfthSense 140596 wrote:

I know I’ll probably have about 5 more touchup periods,

5 touch ups wow thats a lot.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Not my cup of tea either mate, sorry 🙂

TwelfthSense
    Participant
    @twelfthsense

erm, yeah, overemphasizing. but each day, I’m seeing more and more faults with the inking, lining, shading etc etc.

closeups;
    54VEY2T.jpg
    Qt9iRCQ.jpg
    G8Ypd5n.jpg
    2b8of7J.jpg
    Don’t mind the scabbing.

but it’s pretty obvious that there’s work to be done, unfortunately. Maybe try a different artist too…:confused:

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@TwelfthSense 140606 wrote:

Maybe try a different artist too…:confused:

You think?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.