0hmanda
    Participant
    @0hmanda
    buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks OK
    Can you take a pic a little further back?
    9BABF1C2-63C2-4A6B-8148-7489AED0D923_zpsibfa4pli.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looks OK, if I am honest, its a little boring and unigamitive and a waste of good canvas which if your planning on adding to down that side will piss you off 🙂

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@peterpoose 140047 wrote:

Looks OK, if I am honest, its a little boring and unigamitive and a waste of good canvas which if your planning on adding to down that side will piss you off 🙂

I was going to say pretty much the same thing. But my first tattoo was small and pretty boring, too. And I still love it. So don’t let us kill your excitement over your first tattoo. I bet you have gone to a mirror to look at it a hundred times already!

0hmanda
    Participant
    @0hmanda

No one’s killing my excitement! I assumed that people here would think it was boring, but I love it and it represents a lot to me. I wanted something simple for my first, and I did consider whether it would screw me up adding down my side, but I decided I don’t really think I’ll go down that side anyway.

Personally, I love the simplicity of it, and I think it’ll balance out the complexity of my next tattoo when I get it.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

IMG_3010_zps6a998402.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’m glad you are happy with it. That’s what really matters.

I had a couple tattoos before I got mixed up with this bunch. I was proud as a dog with two dicks. People here (rather bluntly) explained why my tattoos were shit.
    Funny thing is, not one of my local friends told me that. In fact when I had my iguana tattoo reworked MY WIFE then said “I didn’t really like it the way it was”.

Make the next tattoo you get something special. Keep us posted.

0hmanda
    Participant
    @0hmanda

People here definitely are pretty blunt, but (from what I can tell), it’s just because they like good art. Anyway, I’d rather for people to not like my tattoo and tell me than not like my tattoo and not tell me. I’m not particularly offended because I like it and it’s on my body, but that doesn’t mean other people can’t have opinions on it. I wanted this tattoo for a very specific reason, which is why I didn’t take a lot of other people’s opinions on it in the first place.

I want my next one to be a lot bigger, and more colorful. Because this one will be much more artistic, I definitely will be trying to get a lot of input and opinions for what to do with it, especially since I don’t know much about color in tattoos.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@0hmanda 140053 wrote:

I don’t know much about color in tattoos.

All of my tattoos are colorful. The hue of your skin indicates that color tattoos would work very well for you.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I’m happy that you love it and you will love your next just as much. Stick around here and learn about what makes great tattoos and how to pick a tattooist. Oh and congrats on the first being on the ribs it should all be easy from now on.

Nice under boob shot BTW 😉

0hmanda
    Participant
    @0hmanda

@buttwheat 140069 wrote:

I’m happy that you love it and you will love your next just as much. Stick around here and learn about what makes great tattoos and how to pick a tattooist. Oh and congrats on the first being on the ribs it should all be easy from now on.

Nice under boob shot BTW 😉

The next one that I know I want won’t be for another couple years, and I plan on sticking around and stalking the forums to get ideas and opinions. And definitely advice on picking an artist. And thanks. I was told that it was one of the worst spots, so I was a little worried, but I think I did pretty well.

Thanks. :p It was the best I could do. Taking good pictures of your own ribs is a bit of a challenge.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Were the pictures deleted, or is the bucket just being a bitch tonight?

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I always miss the pictures…

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Bummer…. No one was mean to her or anything

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.