barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

This is my new tattoo, the bottom of the rose is just as bright as the top, just a bad pic…hope you like?……

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I like it mate but not sure on the thing sticking out of the middle, a nail?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Looks good. The “nail” is puzzling.

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Thanks, I wants to give the impression the rose was nailed to my neck, about the same pain tolerance im sure lol

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

That’s sure as shit what it looks like. Tonja “nailed” it!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

It is nice and very well done. I think the whole nail thing is weird with a garden type background, It seems as if it was nailed to your neck there wouldn’t be a garden behind it just neck and maybe some blood.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 138497 wrote:

It is nice and very well done. I think the whole nail thing is weird with a garden type background, It seems as if it was nailed to your neck there wouldn’t be a garden behind it just neck and maybe some blood.

Yeah butt! It needs some streaks of blood running down from it.

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Do you think I should add a bit of dripping blood?, I think the rose is really well done, so happy with it, its much brighter in real life!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@barndog 138504 wrote:

Do you think I should add a bit of dripping blood?, I think the rose is really well done, so happy with it, its much brighter in real life!

The rose is done well, but, If you want the illusion of it really being nailed to your neck, blood dripping would be appropriate.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@barndog 138504 wrote:

Oh hell yes it is well done! It looks great.
    The problem with adding a blood drip behind it is the garden background it would just confuse it more.
    A question if you don’t mind. How old are you?

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@barndog 138480 wrote:

This is my new tattoo, the bottom of the rose is just as bright as the top, just a bad pic…hope you like?……

I do like it a lot ! I have been planning a flower on the left side of my neck,not sure if I want color or b&g.

nice tattoo !

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Im 47 :), young at heart though lol, thanks man

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@barndog 138518 wrote:

Thats the spirit 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@barndog 138518 wrote:

Same age as me

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.