Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Whoa, those are awesome!

Dubbmented
    Participant
    @dubbmented

Thanks guys and gals 🙂

The skull is having a bit of rough healing 🙁
    I tried my best at avoiding massive scabs, but unfortunately there was one area where the arm bends on the side, that has scabbed up quite nasty.
    Can anyone recommend the best thing to do once big ugly scabs form, keep dry ? keep applying the lotion ?
    Trying my hardest not to need touch ups.

The rest has healed perfectly though..

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The drier the better

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I don’t necessarily agree that dry is good when it comes to massive scabs, because if it dries up, it might crack and you’ll start bleeding and all that. Depends how deep it is.
    I’d recommend Bacimycin or a similar ointment that’s meant to be used on surface wounds and to avoid infection, and cover it up. Just a bandaid if it’s just a small patch, or a larger compress or something. Keep it clean, it’s very easy for lint etc to get stuck, cover it up and just let it rest. It’ll take some time to heal probably!
    I got a this awful scab once on a tattoo on my wrist. It cracked, and I was terrified my tattoo had cracked too. I just covered it in bacimycin, but a compress on and changed it twice a day. Somehow it healed up very nice 🙂

linus1691
    Participant
    @linus1691

I liked the beard & the 3 white teeth!!

Tatspiratoin
    Participant
    @tatspiratoin

Those look bada$$!

fortunes
    Participant
    @fortunes

Wow! amazing work. Heisenberg looks great! :rolleyes:

Zukei
    Participant
    @zukei

Damn man, those are awesome. There very few artists in Victoria I’d trust to do realism like that but I might have to look Mick Squire up and check out his work. The skull is done very nicely, too.

Dubbmented
    Participant
    @dubbmented

@Zukei 138171 wrote:

Damn man, those are awesome. There very few artists in Victoria I’d trust to do realism like that but I might have to look Mick Squire up and check out his work. The skull is done very nicely, too.

Thanks dude, yeah for sure. Mick has been killing it latley, aswell as the whole ‘Inkjecta’ crew..

Next up is a visit to Emily Rose.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Wow how long is Emily’s waiting list? She is awesome!

Dubbmented
    Participant
    @dubbmented

@yodaddynukka 138178 wrote:

Wow how long is Emily’s waiting list? She is awesome!

She currently has a waiting list of 8-12 months. So worth it.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.