Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@poxphobia 136203 wrote:

I have a full sleeve made by a guy who at the time specialized in b&g and horror… Almost five years later, he’s know for his color work and get a ton of clients for it.
    What do I get in return, for being his guinea pig and the one who pushed him into doing color? My entire arm re-worked, up to 12hours work, for free. Fairly certain I’ll never pay full price with him for anything. He loves me for it, is really grateful and it’s something he can fix up. And I love the sleeve, he’s a good friend, and I don’t mind that it’s not world class ๐Ÿ™‚ So many great stories with that guy.
    So I get it! Not every tattoo you get has to be about hunting down the worlds best artist, sometimes it’s just as much about the artist, the story around it, etc.
    I’m guessing you don’t have some deep emotional meaning connected to it either, so I think its just a fun piece! ๐Ÿ™‚

Exactly! Has a friend and busts me deals on all my other work and will do for any future work I get, hes amazing at what he does, this was out of hos comfort zone hence why he wanted to practice, he rung me and asked me if I could help him out and it would be free, I think its amazing for only his 3rd portrait especially since he is know for bold lines and colour with his traditional stuff, I was stoked when he asked to do it on me considering he has such a large client base ,,,, and I mean c’com it fucking alan!

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.