barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

The proportions are a little off, but it’s a cool piece.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

You can’t go wrong with a colorful tattoo.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Bright color distracts from the little bloopers.

For the record, it’s a bad sign if your tattoo artist goes, “Oops,” under his breath.

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

The breasts look kinda out of proportion in the pic, but looking front on they are actually perfect, just the way my leg must be in pic

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@GrayCatLove 13490 wrote:

For the record, it’s a bad sign if your tattoo artist goes, “Oops,” under his breath.

I once asked my artist if she ever does that to freak people out, as a joke. She said only to people she works on a lot, and that can take a joke. Then she snickered and said I might be on that list.

Boobs out of proportion? Not if she is Little Red Riding Whore and there is a pole where she works. LOL. Seriously, what guy doesn’t think her boobs shouldn’t be massive? (for the record I believe you about the angle of your leg changing the way it looks)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 134974 wrote:

Little Red Riding Whore.

I like that! (Hey there! Little Red Riding Hood, you sure are looking good………)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@barndog 134969 wrote:

The breasts look kinda out of proportion in the pic, but looking front on they are actually perfect, just the way my leg must be in pic

I was actually talking about eye placement. Where there should be a canthus of a right eye, there is not.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Need a better pic of your puppy

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@buttwheat 134992 wrote:

Need a better pic of your puppy

+1

Would also like to see more of it 🙂

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Like I said its not finished yet,hence the eyes, still a bit to do but, it took me long enough to get this pic up, its a nightmare trying to upload pics on here

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

If that’s the case, then, dude, you need to remind him: EYE.

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Its a her, and if you had of read the top it states still in progress….jjeeezzzz

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

If I might interject…..it appears that gcl brought up a valid point. And if the artist had intended on there being a hint of eye there it would have been done in the outline. But still make sure it gets fixed. See what I did there? “Fixed” instead of “finished”

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I know it’s hard to hear when something so personal is not done well but please heed the advise that you are given.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.