RHCPinYourStep
    Participant
    @rhcpinyourstep

@Sherav 133259 wrote:

Personally I think only if my life depended on it I could handle getting genital ink.

I cannot fathom the amount of pain…

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Sherav 133259 wrote:

Personally I think only if my life depended on it I could handle getting genital ink.

Oddly enough, I’ve had the “conversation” with the artist I use regularly. He would need somebody else to keep the skin stretched while he does the tattoo. I haven’t selected artwork yet. Anybody here have any suggestions?

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Sam-I-Am 133274 wrote:

Oddly enough, I’ve had the “conversation” with the artist I use regularly. He would need somebody else to keep the skin stretched while he does the tattoo. I haven’t selected artwork yet. Anybody here have any suggestions?

At the convention one of the competitions were for “most unusual”. One of the entries was a Pinocchio. Down there. You could do that. ๐Ÿ˜‰

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Shin wasn’t exactly comfortable, but the rest of the tattoo hardly hurt at all, so I didn’t mind so much ๐Ÿ™‚ Getting my kneecap done soon, that’s gonna hurt…
    But I’m looking forward to doing more leg work, was a lot less painful than I expected!

My stomach piece goes pretty far down, let’s just say my skull can get a beard and the thorns could turn into a thornbush… Haha
    I didn’t like that either, but I thought my hipbones were worse. Maybe I’m just in denial. I know I’m sure as hell never doing it again! ;D

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 133291 wrote:

At the convention one of the competitions were for “most unusual”. One of the entries was a Pinocchio. Down there. You could do that. ๐Ÿ˜‰

That could make me a compulsive liar.

At my bachelor party I was presented a pair of “Pinocchio” underwear.

RHCPinYourStep
    Participant
    @rhcpinyourstep

@poxphobia 133298 wrote:

My stomach piece goes pretty far down, let’s just say my skull can get a beard and the thorns could turn into a thornbush… Haha
    I didn’t like that either, but I thought my hipbones were worse. Maybe I’m just in denial. I know I’m sure as hell never doing it again! ;D

Deff LOL on this one.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.