jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Just realized I never posted healed pics. Here’s my hand. The blue washed out and it dulled significantly. But I still love it!
    IMG_20131212_243201_798_zpse100c2f5.jpg

Don’t know if I would want to go thru a TouchUp process though.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

And that, is why I don’t like realistic tattoos.

I honestly thought it would hold up better, at least the black.. how’s your arm looking?

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I need to get someone to take a picture for me.
    While I do feel that it did lose its luster I know that I have always been a rough healer. I don’t have anything that has retained the crispness.
    I will be going back to him, but it won’t be for photo realism. Will probably have both touched up.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@jerryatrophy 136429 wrote:

I need to get someone to take a picture for me.
    While I do feel that it did lose its luster I know that I have always been a rough healer. I don’t have anything that has retained the crispness.
    I will be going back to him, but it won’t be for photo realism. Will probably have both touched up.

doesn’t it brighten up with lotion ?

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

This is like 4 months old? :/ damn

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Still looks great if you ask me. Just looks older than it is, which makes it even more kickass.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Damn thats a lot of fading. Was this done at a convention? Sometimes at conventions the artist will tattoo it so it looks great that day (lighter then usual)for the tattoo of the day contest.
    If you can see him again just get it touched up or get the “second pass” on it. Still a great tattoo mate.
    I have a tattoo of the day on my leg that desperately needs a touch up but the artist lives in Spain.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Doesn’t help that it’s on the hand. Does it see a lot of sun? I would love to see the arm piece also

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I would also like to add, that is why if and when I ever get a hand job I would get b/g with bold lines. And that is another reason why I chose b/g for my sleeves and color in other areas (that sees less sun)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@yodaddynukka 136447 wrote:

I would like a hand job.

I prefer a blow job, but in a pinch….

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@Amok 136433 wrote:

Still looks great if you ask me. Just looks older than it is, which makes it even more kickass.

I do dig the way its not super bold. Thanks

@buttwheat 136440 wrote:

Damn thats a lot of fading. Was this done at a convention? Sometimes at conventions the artist will tattoo it so it looks great that day (lighter then usual)for the tattoo of the day contest.
    If you can see him again just get it touched up or get the “second pass” on it. Still a great tattoo mate.
    I have a tattoo of the day on my leg that desperately needs a touch up but the artist lives in Spain.

Was done on a regular appt at b13. I’d definitely lime to have a second pass but just to darken the blacks and background/eyes/nose

@yodaddynukka 136442 wrote:

Doesn’t help that it’s on the hand. Does it see a lot of sun? I would love to see the arm piece also

I wouldn’t say it sees a “lot” of sun but I don’t hide it ever. I always ride with gloves. I do work with my hands but so far have managed to not cut it up.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Honestly, it looks fine to me, but what do I know? It’s going to look a bit “dusky” if you have much melanin in your skin.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@jerryatrophy 132263 wrote:

1185724_627832903914711_1589346501_n_zps02c96ba4.jpg

I am so happy with the way it turned out. Originally the plan was for the right hand but my wife was like…”why don’t you get it on your left hand” and it was like a lightbulb moment. I can honestly that my hand was the worst pain I’ve felt while getting tattooed. Especially the web between my thumb and index finger. I am definitely going back to this guy to finish out this sleeve. I’m glad you guys like it.

I saw this one on FB. Love it.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.