buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Yep the video is awesome congrats on stepping up your game. That skull seriously kicks ass

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Very nice tattoo, congrats.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

1185724_627832903914711_1589346501_n_zps02c96ba4.jpg

I am so happy with the way it turned out. Originally the plan was for the right hand but my wife was like…”why don’t you get it on your left hand” and it was like a lightbulb moment. I can honestly that my hand was the worst pain I’ve felt while getting tattooed. Especially the web between my thumb and index finger. I am definitely going back to this guy to finish out this sleeve. I’m glad you guys like it.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!

Congrats! Beautiful work!!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

First class Jerry! Congratulations for sure!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Again I say awesome!!

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Looks awesome. I have a similar skull in my sleeve. Mine is very tiny, with the Cherub leaning on it.

The hand sucks. The knuckles are even worse IMO. Right in the crease.. FML..

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I keep going back again and again to look at this one some more, I haven’t done that since the other fella got that beautiful Gogue piece.

I spent some time yesterday looking at John Barrett’s pictures on instagram. At one point I realized that my mouth was actually hanging open, and had been for a while. Damn he is one talented artist.

Congrats, again. You definitely succeeded in stepping up your game.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@Call_me_Lola 132319 wrote:

I keep going back again and again to look at this one some more, I haven’t done that since the other fella got that beautiful Gogue piece.

I spent some time yesterday looking at John Barrett’s pictures on instagram. At one point I realized that my mouth was actually hanging open, and had been for a while. Damn he is one talented artist.

Congrats, again. You definitely succeeded in stepping up your game.

Thanks. I am completely happy with the work received. The dude is definitely talented beyond his years.

I think next on my list is Kelly Doty.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@jerryatrophy 132320 wrote:

Thanks. I am completely happy with the work received. The dude is definitely talented beyond his years.

I think next on my list is Kelly Doty.

I love Kelly’s work. You learned well young Jerry

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

Both of those look amazing. Congrats!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I appreciate all the feedback.
    Very smooth heal. Everything did dull down a bit and some of the ink washed out of the blue around the webbing between my thumb and index finger. I’ll post up healed pics in a couple weeks after its all good. I’ve had two people ask me is it real lmao.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I’m happy for u! U finally understand the difference between quality artists and average artists!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Oh wow man!

That is super stunning and world class!

People will be tugging at your arm now very often lol

Again congratz!

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Wow, you must be so proud, 2 great pieces….congrats

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.