peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Stunning mate!

XxTechN9nexX
    Participant
    @xxtechn9nexx

Goddamn your a fuckkng beast for this one…I couldn’t imagine 4 hours in that spot let alone 8…how many percocets did u pop before u got it done…Jesus christ!!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Wow that is awesome.

Go Hawks!!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@XxTechN9nexX 133094 wrote:

Goddamn your a fuckkng beast for this one…I couldn’t imagine 4 hours in that spot let alone 8…how many percocets did u pop before u got it done…Jesus christ!!

Real men and women don’t need drugs for tattoos. Your body produces endogenous morphine after a few minutes.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Wow! All I have to say 🙂

RHCPinYourStep
    Participant
    @rhcpinyourstep

That must have been one heck of a sitting you did there!
    Amazing original work, I’ll be sure to look out for updates!

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Congrats.. That looks awesome!!

Please do not take this the wrong way(which I don’t think you will). I def hope I am still getting blasted when I reach your age. If I have room left..lol

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@We HEART LA 133206 wrote:

Congrats.. That looks awesome!!

Please do not take this the wrong way(which I don’t think you will). I def hope I am still getting blasted when I reach your age. If I have room left..lol

thanks, 🙂 and no,I did’nt take it bad,I’ve earned my gray hair,and besides ! remember one thing, og818.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 133231 wrote:

thanks, 🙂 and no,I did’nt take it bad,I’ve earned my gray hair,and besides ! remember one thing, og818.jpg

I had a four hour session today. I had work done near my arm pit and very close to my right nipple. While I was enduring the discomfort, a young lady was getting a small tattoo on her chest just below her right breast. She moaned, complained, and on several occasions screamed. Thank goodness for my old dulled senses.

(Yes we do!)

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Sam-I-Am 133239 wrote:

I had a four hour session today. I had work done near my arm pit and very close to my right nipple. While I was enduring the discomfort, a young lady was getting a small tattoo on her chest just below her right breast. She moaned, complained, and on several occasions screamed. Thank goodness for my old dulled senses.

(Yes we do!)

ouch ! the pit must have hurt !

nice piece though.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 133244 wrote:

ouch ! the pit must have hurt !

nice piece though.

Thanks! It was a toss up between nipple and pit pain.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.