Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

She just got finished with it a couple hours ago. Took 3 hours. Gabe at Stillhouse did it. I think it’s flippin’ awesome!!!

Website Stillhouse Tattoo – Welcome
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Stillhousetattoo?fref=ts

SarahTattoo_zps208cd646.jpg

I hate going into paint and shrinking the image, makes it blurry, looks much better in it’s original size, but I can’t upload original size on my internet. But hopefully you get the best idea of it….maybe I can come back here and upload the original size on Wednesday when I go to the library if you guys want, maybe the image will look better.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Looks nice seems to be some solid line work and decent shading from what I can tell from the pic

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Yep looks good to me also 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Looks good from here too!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks good nice bold outline. I think it could use another pass to make it a little less flat.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Not bad, I do like the colors that were decided on. Not my cup of tea but it looks decent

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I don’t like the way the skull is semi realistic and the bones look like dogbones from a cartoon.

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

@jerryatrophy 127824 wrote:

I don’t like the way the skull is semi realistic and the bones look like dogbones from a cartoon.

Thanks for opinion….I think the realistic look works and is cool with the octopus, it gives me the idea that the octopus is going thru the skull in the bottom of the sea, which most likely would be a realistic skull.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@jerryatrophy 127824 wrote:

I didn’t think the bones were too bad, but I felt if they were supposed to be from the same skeleton, they were WAY too short, like the femurs of a toddler on an adult. Made no sense. But people aren’t as crazy as I am.

It’s a good tattoo. I like the skull and snake part a lot.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@GrayCatLove 127833 wrote:

I didn’t think the bones were too bad, but I felt if they were supposed to be from the same skeleton, they were WAY too short, like the femurs of a toddler on an adult. Made no sense. But people aren’t as crazy as I am.

It’s a good tattoo. I like the skull and snake part a lot.

I don’t think your crazy at all.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Wardy 127836 wrote:

I don’t think your crazy at all.

Well, if you’re saying that, might as well hand me a psychiatrist’s note saying, “Diagnosis: Absolutely nuts.” :p

In all seriousness, glad my eye isn’t THAT off/weird.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Well, I’ve seen a lot worse. But it sure doesn’t make me want to run out and get a tattoo from him.

I like yours a lot better.

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

@Call_me_Lola 127839 wrote:

Well, I’ve seen a lot worse. But it sure doesn’t make me want to run out and get a tattoo from him.

I like yours a lot better.

Yeah, sure…it actually looks sharper viewing on this forum thru my cell than it does on the computer, must not have a sharp res computer…..but yeah if I wanna get something super good detail and all that I’ll check out the suggestion made to me on my first post that you all saw of Timmy B Boor

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.