BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@Dirtbikechick91 127691 wrote:

How would you have done it to make it not look messy? I thought it was pretty simple. Messy to me is like all over the place. I actually drew the drawing out haha and he shaped it up.

You drew this? Somehow I knew that.
    As I said earlier, the key is crashing into the dreamcatcher. I’d have the dreamcatcher to be the main piece, also with feathers since bitches loves feathers.

264393_363704270381585_236109784_n.jpg
    Jimmy Duvall

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Dirtbikechick91 127691 wrote:

How would you have done it to make it not look messy? I thought it was pretty simple. Messy to me is like all over the place. I actually drew the drawing out haha and he shaped it up.

I think that it would have been way less messy if you didn’t have so many ideas crammed together in one tattoo. There are just too many ideas crammed together.

The musical stuff could have been one tattoo. The script another, but without the shadow. The dream catcher with the heart could have been a third, and then it could have had feathers as someone else said. (This bitch loves feathers!)

And OF COURSE you are getting compliments. What are your friends supposed to say to you? A friend of mine just got a terrible hack job of a tattoo and although I have not complimented it (because I cannot bring myself to) I won’t be the one to tell her that she is walking around with a piece of crap on her arm. She loves the piece of crap. I would laser it off immediately, but she is perfectly happy to show it off. She loves her $60 tattoo. So I just steer the conversation in a different direction when she asks about it. As her friend I tried to steer her to a good artist to get it from, she ignored my advice. So now I just let her enjoy what she got. (And try not to look directly at it.)

Yours is not of the crappy laser it off variety. But is also not the run over and tell that stranger what a GREAT tattoo she has type either. You drew it up, so it is clearly what you asked for. And if you love it, then keep on lovin’ it.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Dirtbikechick91 127690 wrote:

Come on guys, lets get some more critiques! Lol I love it, and have gotten a lot of compliments on it :p

That is because most people don’t know shit about tattoos. This is posted on a tattoo forum so it is a tough audience.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

The tattoo shows amaturish qualities all away around it. Its way to big for such a small piece Looks more like a desperate attempt by the artist to fill in by shading the lettering. I also agree with its to much for the one tattoo. should have been several different tattoo’s in several different places.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Dirtbikechick91 127690 wrote:

I love it

That is simply the ONLY thing that actually matters in all this. We can give you a list of things that are wrong with it, as you’ve already seen, but if it came out like you wanted it then the things that are wrong do not matter.

It’s far from perfect, but there are SO MANY tattoos that are worse than yours. I guess your tattooist did the best they could, too.

Dirtbikechick91
    Participant
    @dirtbikechick91

@buttwheat 127707 wrote:

That is because most people don’t know shit about tattoos. This is posted on a tattoo forum so it is a tough audience.

I can take tough audience, I don’t mind like I said.. I love it ��

Dirtbikechick91
    Participant
    @dirtbikechick91

@BertNaked 127700 wrote:

You drew this? Somehow I knew that.
    As I said earlier, the key is crashing into the dreamcatcher. I’d have the dreamcatcher to be the main piece, also with feathers since bitches loves feathers.

264393_363704270381585_236109784_n.jpg
    Jimmy Duvall

I can maybe add feathers. That has been a thought ��

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Gnarlymilk 127664 wrote:

2RMspQP.jpg

At a glance I thought this was an ankle tattoo.
    That would be better.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.