Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Dyson350 127204 wrote:

I will for sure, I have some ideas for some filler work but does anyone have any suggestions for the space between the sun and blue flower? There isn’t much room there and I can’t think of any ideas that would work really

Talk with your tattoo artist. That’s what they do. Utilize their creativity to have a tattoo designed specifically for you.

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

@Sam-I-Am 127205 wrote:

Talk with your tattoo artist. That’s what they do. Utilize their creativity to have a tattoo designed specifically for you.

Pardon the very bad paint edit but I kind of wish I would of done something alone these lines, have border along the outside then have patterns in between it and the thick black sun border. Unfortunately I think it is a little too late for that.

photo3_zps80297963-1_zpsd70f82c7.jpg

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Im not a fan if im honest but each to their own, personally i think polynesian is todays fassion trend like tribal was and people get it when they want a sleeve but they do not know what they 100% want so they either get religious or polynesian. I do like the flower though.

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

photo4_zps9d856b6a.jpg

Here is a pic of the work on got done on the chest this past Friday. All thats left to do is finish the arm.

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

photo4_zps9d856b6a.jpg

Here is a pic of the work on got done on the chest this past Friday. All thats left to do is finish the arm.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

That turned out okay. I can’t help thinking of Janis Joplin though.

(I really like the flowers and the color. congratulations)

Dyson350
    Participant
    @dyson350

@Sam-I-Am 127935 wrote:

That turned out okay. I can’t help thinking of Janis Joplin though.

(I really like the flowers and the color. congratulations)

Lol Thanks! I posted a pic of it on my Facebook page and found it cool Facebook recognized it as a face and asked for me to tag it.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

It’s definitely an improvement. 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I like it. I still think it needs more filler but I’m not wearing it

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Pretty, simple, and nice. It’s all about matter of taste now when it comes to adding stuff.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.