boobiefett
    Participant
    @boobiefett

He’s only been there about a month. The owner fired everyone and was working solo. It’s been great, as he is super busy now. I really like the shop now, we weren’t impressed with the old artists either, thankfully they are gone… 🙂

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Really like his work, he is being put on the The Brag Art List

This means fame and fortune 🙂

boobiefett
    Participant
    @boobiefett

That is pretty awesome! I love his work and I always have, but I’m always afraid I’m being biased. That’s why I bring his work to you guys! I know you’re honest about it. And he is very honored that you all like his work so much 🙂 I should post more of his stuff, other than just mine…

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@boobiefett 127851 wrote:

I should post more of his stuff, other than just mine…

Yes! Please do!

Swansoda
    Participant
    @swansoda

@boobiefett 127805 wrote:

Sorry, I’ve promoted him so much before that I don’t want to annoy people with my constant advertising… But it has been a while, so why not? 🙂

His name is Jon Seymour (aka Jonny) and he is currently working at Dangerous Designs Company is Mountlake Terrace Wa.

His facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-of-the-Jonny-Tattoos-Artwerks-and-all-things-Geekery/136222913183847

Wow can he draw and color! Great artist! Great work!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Every time I see this I like it more and more. Content ,placement ,execution. Its all great.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Love the tattoo so far! Poor Boba :[

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Looking good! Congrats! 🙂

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

EXCELLENT foot tattoo.

shawncooper78
    Participant
    @shawncooper78

This is admirable work done by the artist. The lines and curves are drawn very skillfully. They did a great job adding so much detail while making the outlines. Eagerly awaiting for the image of the finished tattoo.

Chrisrozinek
    Participant
    @chrisrozinek

Boba is awsome!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.