HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

Hi, I’m getting my first tattoo and have decided to get this one:

image_zps62a8a7dd.jpg

Love is not going to be in red but my 3 childrens names are, getting it as big as possible on my upper arm.
    Do you guys have any advice, ideas or small changes that you would do?

I have already picked my tattoo artist, Fred Perez from Chicago Tattoo Co. In Orlando.. Orlando’s Top Tattoo Studio and Custom Tattoo Designs | Chicago Tattoo Co
    Have to wait 1 – 1 1/2 month before he have time, so hoping to get some ideas to Tweak it a little bit,
    Thanks

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!
    Let your artist’s creativity work. You’ll have a tattoo to be proud of.

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

Thanks Sam-I-Am

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Sam’s right. I like the idea. One thing important to do with a good tattoo artist is to surrender creative control and hand a firm but flexible idea over to them.

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

I know what I want, but also open to any great ideas

Chrisrozinek
    Participant
    @chrisrozinek

Its a cool tattoo, but i think you be more happy to get it more personalised. Maybe do a different text that suit you more. Or if you are dead set on that just do it that way.:)

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

You tell us if you need to change anything, if your asking if anything needs changing there must be something your not happy with.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

btw please do not COPY someone elses CUSTOM tattoo. you can use that as inpiration, but a REAL tattoo artist make the idea his own. i checked out fred’s portfolio and he is just a little above average. too bad you didnt go with the artist i recommended. good luck tho and post pics when done.

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

I am going to personalise it, all the text will be changed.. My 3 kids name is going to be were freedom, family and tolerance is in red.. I have asked the tattoo artist to do his version of it, didn’t get a sketch yet.
    Did try to get Frank Lanatra to do it, but he will only do the style his is know for, colors, and nothing with names.. I understand he has a styles he is sticking to and he was very nice and toke the time to email back and forward 🙂

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

Wardy, im not unhappy about anything, I love it 🙂
    but maybe someone had an idea that could make it even better!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

did you even check out javier antunez like i said on the other forum? much more capable artist.

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

Yodaddynukk thanks btw, yes I did.. Did write him an email, never got an answer..

HenrikFL
    Participant
    @henrikfl

Any of you guy knows Joe Casal, Frank Lanatra recommended him..
    He works in Lanatra’s studio Into The Woods Gallery & Body Art Studio | Joe Casal

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

ok i just dont want you to have to settle for an artist. i want you to have the best possible option, even if it means having to wait for that artist.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.