Danielle Marie
    Participant
    @danielle-marie

Just wanted to share my new tattoo (and new favorite) that I got on Saturday. It was done in Ottawa Canada by James Knight. I am super happy with it and 3 days later it seems to be healing nicely!

Thanks for looking!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

That looks great!

What’s your next piece?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Very pretty, nice colours, Congratz!

Danielle Marie
    Participant
    @danielle-marie

@Sam-I-Am 125941 wrote:

That looks great!

What’s your next piece?

Thank you Sam-I-Am and Peterpoose! As for my next piece….of course 3 days later I’m thinking about it! LOL. They are addictive…its true! I’d love to eventually turn this arm into a sleeve. I have another tattoo on the forearm of the same arm…which I don’t love. I don’t hate it either but its a bit harsh so I’m hoping adding to the arm will help it blend in a bit. Any idea’s? More floral perhaps? I’ll try to post a picture of the forearm tattoo.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Really like it, very nicely done congrats.

Danielle Marie
    Participant
    @danielle-marie

Thanks Wardy 🙂

Here is a picture of the one on my forearm. Not the greatest picture and not my favorite. But I will keep it and add to my arm hoping to soften it. (Feel free to trash it…..a tiny bit 😉 I’ll only cry a little!

http://www.thetattooforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12432&d=1365536390

Any idea’s for my (someday) sleeve would be appreciated!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Super pretty! I think kind of a Black Forest theme combined with Japanese elements could look cool as a sleeve.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Pretty pretty pretty. So much nicer than your older one.

It’s funny how you start thinking about the next one so soon, isn’t it?

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Looks very nice. will have to get back to you on a sleeve the forearm one needs some work to be incorporated but a sleeve would be cool. I’m currently working on one but had a pitfall as my truck has decided to die and I had to get another one.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Danielle Marie 125945 wrote:

Here is a picture of the one on my forearm.

What is it?

Danielle Marie
    Participant
    @danielle-marie

Thank you so much everyone! I’m so happy that I get to wear it! Like how all tattoos should feel! Notice the shoe lace in the birds mouth? It’s a small tribute to my late dad who worked in the shoe business his whole life. It makes me smile 🙂

The one on my forearm is supposed to be a sun and a warrior to represent the meaning of my kids names. I already know everything you want to say about it. Lol. I’m not going to stress it and just plan to work around it to make it blend in the best I can. It may be a blemish but it’s my blemish.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Great tattoo I like that it is kinda a memorial with out about a bunch of dates and crap. Congrats

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Very nice. Congrats.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Nice! Maybe just do a half sleeve. Hard to incorporate that forearm piece with this piece.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Nice piece. Congrats

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.