clay1680
    @

Looks good but that foot in the third pic looks a bit infected or just nasty…i would get that checked that out my dude….

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@clay1680 127121 wrote:

Looks good but that foot in the third pic looks a bit infected or just nasty…i would get that checked that out my dude….

Thanks for your concern. It doesn’t really look that bad in person. A better camera would help too.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@clay1680 127121 wrote:

@Sam-I-Am 127138 wrote:

Thanks for your concern. It doesn’t really look that bad in person. A better camera would help too.

Diabetic?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 127142 wrote:

Diabetic?

No, weedwhacking in bare feet and short pants. Possibly a little sunburn too.
    Note this photo…

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

There dam good tattoos.
    Wish I kept track of the hours. That’s cool lol

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Pinklace 127158 wrote:

There dam good tattoos.
    Wish I kept track of the hours. That’s cool lol

surely you know how long your tattoo took? just add the time they took together? … Surely you must be on about 3 hours now?

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Wel I got 15 tatoos had 1 lazered and redone. The longest was about an hour and abit. The shortest was 35 mins.
    I just got small ish tattoos scattered everwhere lol. I couldn’t tell u the exact time really cos the tatoo shop is next to where I work
    And i know everyone so i spend hours in there drinking tea. I just love tatoos.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Pinklace 127170 wrote:

Wel I got 15 tatoos had 1 lazered and redone. The longest was about an hour and abit. The shortest was 35 mins.
    I just got small ish tattoos scattered everwhere lol. I couldn’t tell u the exact time really cos the tatoo shop is next to where I work

Jesus fucking crist it is spelled TATTOO how fucking hard is it?

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Omg why does it bother u when I leave one t out now and then. I spelt it write more than wrong.
    I just don’t get why it bothers you narky arse.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

I hate it when people spell things wrong.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 127186 wrote:

I hate it when people spell things wrong.

I hate it when I live in an English speaking country and have to push “1” to continue the conversation IN ENGLISH!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Pinklace 127170 wrote:

@Pinklace 127185 wrote:

Omg why does it bother u when I leave one t out now and then. I spelt it write more than wrong.
    I just don’t get why it bothers you narky arse.

Wow you are one smart chick not only can’t you spell but counting seems to be a problem with you also.

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Well im dyslexic an spell check dont pick up on the missing t and when i read it back it looks right to me.

You know what you win im not comming on her to be bullied and ridiculed.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

New addition today. Coloring in a few weeks.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Your! :)…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.