peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Hmmm, trimming and/or shaving armpits for a male. This is a first I hear of this lol I am going for the 70s bush look!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I plan on doing some kind of hair removal on my pits so I can get some tattoos there. . .

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

@yodaddynukka 123761 wrote:

I plan on doing some kind of hair removal on my pits so I can get some tattoos there. . .

That sounds painful. But i guess when thats all thats left….

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Nice ink matey, would love to see some close ups.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Looks good love the colors can’t wait to see the finished product.

zmb187
    Participant
    @zmb187

@IrishWrestler 123758 wrote:

Also what kind of Background or (Filler) would you guys recommend for something like this? Just looking for suggestions i know a lot of people choose to go with waves or a cloud looking background just looking for unique ideas!

liking the sharpness and bold colors …Ah man you’re gonna have fun finishing that sleeve!!…..I can see that you can add much more.. ….. maybe a lighthouse or some kind of landmark …..guns and roses?? lol…cool man good luck

IrishWrestler
    Participant
    @irishwrestler

Thanks everyone just an update, the third session will be March 26th and hopefully we can knock out another 6+ hours since we’re starting at 10 and usual go until 6 so we/he should be able to knock out quite a bit more of work!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@IrishWrestler 124246 wrote:

Thanks everyone just an update, the third session will be March 26th and hopefully we can knock out another 6+ hours since we’re starting at 10 and usual go until 6 so we/he should be able to knock out quite a bit more of work!

Sounds great dude! Keep us posted.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Looking very nice. 😉

IrishWrestler
    Participant
    @irishwrestler

So we only ended up getting around 5 hours in because my artist showed up a little late and had family issues so he had to leave a little early, but no worries the last appointment (Hopefully) is scheduled for April 16th at 11 A.M should only take about 2-3 more hours! Here are the updated photos! Will be going over lines and fine detail also in this last session!
    picture25e.jpg
    picture24m.jpg
    picture26s.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Colors are nice, but lettering is weak. Perhaps he’ll be going over it again?

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

It came out really nicely but, like he said now that is all filled in your lettering kinda disappears. It looks like the lettering is narrower than the outlines (at least on the flowers). If they beef it up a little the words will have enough weight to stand next to those nice bold colors. Maybe that’s already part of the artists plan for next time.

Other than that – it’s lookin’ good!!

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Agree with lettering. Besides that its very nice. I’m digging it

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Like it also but the lettering looks unfinished, too thin and abit dodgy? Dont like the font either, sorry!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

I’m actually a bit jealous of this tattoo, it looks amazing. Not a fan of the red text though, either.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.