Dasch-attack
    Participant
    @dasch-attack

Wow looks great dude! Talk about bang for your buck, 4 hours for all of that is crazy! sounds like a pretty good experience! Congrats!

Mikealicious
    Participant
    @mikealicious

care to share what his rates are? always wondered if he was super expensive or reasonable.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@Mikealicious 120826 wrote:

care to share what his rates are? always wondered if he was super expensive or reasonable.

i really dont want to say what his price was, since he might charge differently to certain people (i cant confirm or deny this), but based on how fast he works his rate is VERY reasonable. he just posted a pic on IG of his most recent work and i think he did a whole sleeve in one session? just insane how fast he works. i still dont understand it…

Sleeve
    @

Nice work man. He is one talented artist for sure.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@yodaddynukka 120837 wrote:

i really dont want to say what his price was, since he might charge differently to certain people (i cant confirm or deny this), but based on how fast he works his rate is VERY reasonable. he just posted a pic on IG of his most recent work and i think he did a whole sleeve in one session? just insane how fast he works. i still dont understand it…

The guy working on me really gets into it. I don’t want to talk to him while he’s working because he gets intently focused into his work. The only comparisson I have is my four other lizards. Done by four people widely varying times and prices. Anthony seems to whizz right along.
    To date I have 41 hours at a cost of $2165.00. (including tramp stamp and F.A. whale) Average of $52.80 per hour)

He’s been treating me well and I’ve been sucking up as best as I can. I’ve been taking dinner (those fucking good looking beef ribs in my smoker) for him and the other shop workers, and I even fixed him up with an electric train for his three year old son for Christmas.
    Currently booked four sessions into February.

TattooPics
    Participant
    @tattoopics

Jeff Gogue does great work. always love his stuff

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

I just noticed your Sasquatch chest, you must spend a lot of time making your tattoos visible!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I have a super rare condition. Thanks for pointing it out. Jerk.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.