shawncooper78
    Participant
    @shawncooper78

it was okay before 10 months, you just get it ruined

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

I’ll second, third, or fourth that it looked mediocre beforehand. He really cut off the nose to spite the face by adding that bullshit.

NeverBSatisfied
    Participant
    @neverbsatisfied

It literally took me a few moments to actually realize there was a cross there. There is absolutley no separation of color or design to make the cross stick out. Instead, I literally had to look away numerous times to focus my eyes on a centerpoint and it was then I realized the cross, which gets lost in utter randomness. It’s not the worst I’ve seen, but compared to quality tattoo’s, this is around a 3.5/10, 3.7 once you figure out the direction you’ve taken. If you paid anywhere over $100 for this, I’d ask $80 of it back.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Well it looks like you’ve been banned, but I’m going to comment anyway. Technically, the work looks ok. The artwork, however, is another story. The clouds don’t actually look like clouds, but rather more like letters in a bowl of alphabet soup. The lightning bolts(?) – presuming that’s what they are – look very much like a a diagram of a plant cell’s cellular structure. The fire looks mostly like a random design except for the pieces on the sides of the cross, which look kind of like shark teeth. Perhaps the worst part of all though, imho, is the fact that the artist just blocked it. He took something organic like clouds and gave them a very definitive and abrupt ending. As they say though, “as long as you like it …”

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@D3FiANC3 119709 wrote:

Well it looks like you’ve been banned, but I’m going to comment anyway. Technically, the work looks ok. The artwork, however, is another story. The clouds don’t actually look like clouds, but rather more like letters in a bowl of alphabet soup. The lightning bolts(?) – presuming that’s what they are – look very much like a a diagram of a plant cell’s cellular structure. The fire looks mostly like a random design except for the pieces on the sides of the cross, which look kind of like shark teeth. Perhaps the worst part of all though, imho, is the fact that the artist just blocked it. He took something organic like clouds and gave them a very definitive and abrupt ending. As they say though, “as long as you like it …”

You know as well as the rest of us, he probably went to the artist with the same attitude he came with on here. Probably why someone told him it “looked good.”

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@D3FiANC3 119709 wrote:

You know as well as the rest of us, he probably went to the artist with the same attitude he came with on here. Probably why someone told him it “looked good.”

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’ll bet I can guess who the ONE person was to vote “Badass”.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.