Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

that scoobachicken is actually one of the coolest tattoo’s i have ever seen.!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’ve only been a part of this forum for a few months. Some of the advice I got I thought, BUT DID NOT SAY, Who the fuck do these people think they are?
    With an open mind I came to realize that you guys do know your shit. I did find a new, more professional, shop with great talent. When you see the work on my “pant leg” I think you’ll be impressed, if not I’m sure you’ll let me know.
    I’ve been in local politics since 1992, and I owe my longevity to being willing and able to admit when I’m wrong.
    Thanks again Panter & Co. (also a great post, something similar should be a “stickey”)

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

@x561x 119485 wrote:

Yeah I only get these new artists suggestions online. Even rival tattooists compliment my artist unknowingly, hell it happened today lmao. You should really find something better to do with your days, rather than joining the bandwagon of making meaningless comments against someone’s tattoo lOl.

Then these rival tattooists are just as mediocre. They must not have high standards like most of us here on this forum. The people here strive to have the best artwork possible, and not just settle. That’s why yours is mediocre in comparison. It might look like the holy grail…next to a scratcher tattoo (like Panter’s profile pic), but is crap in reality.

I don’t understand why you keep posting back on here. You’ve found time and time again, everybody here thinks your tattoo is shit, and you’ve just managed to make it worse. If you like it, why the hell does our opinion matter? Nobody is going to say anything but ‘YOU HAVE A SHIT TATTOO’ and tell you that whatever we think doesn’t matter. Nothing will change if you post it again. NOTHING.

Even if you were 35, it’s still a shit tattoo. All your age does is explain why. You are one of thousands of teenagers who get a crappy tattoo on a whim. I’m one of the rarities as I’m just barely 18 and I went and got quality work done by an excellent artist. You’ve wasted good canvas, now stop being stubborn, acknowledge you’ve fucked up and move on to laser treatments.

But we all know you won’t do that…

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

That quote was spot on.

And Josh Woods (it’s him, right?) does incredible stuff indeed.

x561x
    @

@Panter 119505 wrote:

You want comments from an artistic viewpoint?

Ok, for the hard of understanding, here goes…

A good tattoo:

And a shit tattoo:

oWq9s.jpg

Did you really just compare a full color tattoo done in 1 setting, to a fresh black/gray addition to an almost year old tattoo (with excess ink still on it lmao)?

I hope you understand why the value of your opinion is fucking minuscule. I take respectful criticism very well, you have all been pissed at me since January lOl. Get ze fuck over yourselves~~

Actually who cares, I’ll be gone for another year soon enough. Just like a week or w/e after my First tattoo. Go ahead and post like you are standing on a pedestal 300 levels above me.

Cledus985
    Participant
    @cledus985

Ill ask from an “artistic point of view, since i dont know you”. What exactly were you trying to provide by adding the fire and smoke and lightning, I guess its not smoke…sorry…clouds? That has nothing to do with the bible scripture which i guess is supposed to be Joel 2:25-26? It really seems to muddy things up. Also why the fire on the cross? Isnt that what the Klan did?
    I think you should step back yourself and take some of the other peoples advice and maybe look into a different artist. Dont just automatically blow them off because they gave you shit about a mediocore tattoo, which this was in the beginning. Most of these people have experience in the tattoo world and have very valid points. Oh well theres my 2 cents from my pedestal on high.

x561x
    @

@Cledus985 119523 wrote:

Ill ask from an “artistic point of view, since i dont know you”. What exactly were you trying to provide by adding the fire and smoke and lightning, I guess its not smoke…sorry…clouds? That has nothing to do with the bible scripture which i guess is supposed to be Joel 2:25-26? It really seems to muddy things up. Also why the fire on the cross? Isnt that what the Klan did?
    I think you should step back yourself and take some of the other peoples advice and maybe look into a different artist. Dont just automatically blow them off because they gave you shit about a mediocore tattoo, which this was in the beginning. Most of these people have experience in the tattoo world and have very valid points. Oh well theres my 2 cents from my pedestal on high.

You can’t be serious. The tattoo community is honestly filled with the most ignorant people I’ve ever encountered..holy fucking shit I’m not even kidding.

You know who actually has valid points? Real tattoo artists I meet in person who don’t know anything about me besides what I tell them. Not a bunch of middle-aged men that somehow find so much fucking free time to make fun of a 16 year old, and look fucking stupid while doing it.

Cledus985
    Participant
    @cledus985

@x561x 119524 wrote:

You can’t be serious. The tattoo community is honestly filled with the most ignorant people I’ve ever encountered..holy fucking shit I’m not even kidding.

You know who actually has valid points? Real tattoo artists I meet in person who don’t know anything about me besides what I tell them. Not a bunch of middle-aged men that somehow find so much fucking free time to make fun of a 16 year old, and look fucking stupid while doing it.

Actually i was serious, can you not give me a reason as to why you added it? Instead you just come back with some awfully intelligent jargon that involves a couple curse words. As far as I know im not really part of the Tattoo community, im a regular guy with tattoos and lead a normal non-tattoo community life. And as far as middle-aged i dont know where middle age starts at but i dont think im considered that.
    Instead of going on blabbering off at the mouth why not just answer my question about why you added it and keep the conversation civil?

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

@x561x 119521 wrote:

Did you really just compare a full color tattoo done in 1 setting, to a fresh black/gray addition to an almost year old tattoo (with excess ink still on it lmao)?

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=5584&attachmentid=11303

If you have a problem with us comparing it to a color piece, here is a STELLAR black & grey.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

You know who actually has valid points? Real tattoo artists I meet in person who don’t know anything about me besides what I tell them.

You have never met any real tattoo artists.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

don’t ask opinions if your going to moan about them like a 15 year old girl.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

You won’t find many tattooers that will criticize another tattooer in the same locality. I just wonder what the conversation was after you left.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I know the OP is banned but honestly, it looked just a bit better without all the non sense that just got added to it. Eh whatever, his life, his body I suppose. If he likes it more power to him. To each his own.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

It was just OK before the addition, but it’s utter shit now. And to think someone actually told him it looks good. So sad.

Honestly.. I could have drawn that thing, and that’s NOT a compliment.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

/popcorn …..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.