boobiefett
Participant
@boobiefett

My tattoo artist, Jonny Seymour, at Echo Tattoo in Shoreline, WA has an itch for doing lots of Japanese style tattoos right now. So, he is offering a free hour per session, when you sit for four hours total (3 paid + 1 free) or 1 1/2-2 hours free if you sit for 6 1/2 -7 hours. He is at a smaller shop rigjt now where the rate is only $100/hr. With his talent, this is a steal!!!

Here are some examples of his Japanese work:

Tattoo3.jpg

Tattoo5.jpg

Tattoo4.jpg

And some drawings he’s done and really wants to put to skin:

Tattoo-1.jpg

Tattoos.jpg

His number is 425-268-6438 and the shop address is 19508 Aurora Ave N. Shoreline, WA 98133 for anyone who might be interested…

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’m nowhere near WA and I’m not looking to get any Japanese-style stuff anyway, but I like his work. 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

im not a big fan of his wind bars and shading, but his work is def worth more than 100/hr.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
yodaddynukka;113381 wrote:
im not a big fan of his wind bars and shading, but his work is def worth more than 100/hr.

Agreed. I’m sorry but I know the rate is great for that level of work but that shouldn’t be the reason to committ. Especially since those designs are larger.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I’ve never been a huge fan of japaneese work as such but i love it at the same time which sound’s kind of weird and i’ve probably just confused you all. I woulnd’t get any japaneese work but i love the detail and the skill involved in it and also it makes amazing tattoo’s. The work above is truly amazing.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Beautiful work!

boobiefett
Participant
@boobiefett

Just to clarify, it is not limited to those designs, those are just some that he’s drawn up recently. Anything Japanese falls into this category.

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Wish I was still out west. I have a dedicated “Japanese thigh” I wish to build on. 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.