BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

Went and got my first tattoo finished off today. Let me know what you guys think. I’m very happy with it and it was a lot less painful than I had imagined in my head!

184671fe.jpg

f58cebbc.jpg

Panter
Participant
@panter

Looks great, congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Ž

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

yep I second that looks sexy!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I like it alot, nice canvas too, I know you are kinda hooked on keeping black and grey but I put my vote in for color and adding just a little to it,

welcome to the forum…………..great forum name………..lord knows I love bananabread….. (no physique comments in my album please)

Adler
Participant
@adler

Nice tattoo, looks very well done. Congrats.

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

Thanks everyone. I’m super pleased with it, just battling the combination of itchiness from the bit that was done last week and soreness from the bit that was done today, not my favourite combo! ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen;109864 wrote:
I like it alot, nice canvas too, I know you are kinda hooked on keeping black and grey but I put my vote in for color and adding just a little to it,

welcome to the forum…………..great forum name………..lord knows I love bananabread….. (no physique comments in my album please)

I like the idea of in the future adding further to it continuing the flower/nature theme and adding just splashes of colour, so the odd coloured flower, a coloured bird/insect etc.

There should be more Banana Bread in the world as far as I’m concerned! I may have to make some tomorrow now. ๐Ÿ˜€

Adler
Participant
@adler
BananaBread;109869 wrote:
Thanks everyone. I’m super pleased with it, just battling the combination of itchiness from the bit that was done last week and soreness from the bit that was done today, not my favourite combo! ๐Ÿ™‚

I like the idea of in the future adding further to it continuing the flower/nature theme and adding just splashes of colour, so the odd coloured flower, a coloured bird/insect etc.

There should be more Banana Bread in the world as far as I’m concerned! I may have to make some tomorrow now. ๐Ÿ˜€

I like the existing tattoo as is, with no color.
And I like my banana bread with nuts.

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread
Adler;109873 wrote:
I like the existing tattoo as is, with no color.
And I like my banana bread with nuts.

I’ll whip up a variety of batches! Any particular nut preference??

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Super pretty and well-executed!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

I like everything about this tattoo. ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats on your first ink! Welcome to the obsession:cool:

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

that is hot.

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

Really nice piece. I start mine in 15 days. Stoked.

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I keep finding myself in front of the mirror checking to see if it’s still there! ๐Ÿ˜€

Now…. what to get next?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
BananaBread;109915 wrote:
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I keep finding myself in front of the mirror checking to see if it’s still there! ๐Ÿ˜€

Now…. what to get next?

Get a large dragon and snake inter twinning all the way up one leg ๐Ÿ˜€

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Congrats! Looks great! And what to get next is right! That is the big dilemma we all face! It’s always, what next and when! :):):)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.