DUB Icon
Participant
@dub-icon

Just got my first piece and of all things it was my car that inspired it. I’ve got a Chrysler 300, am in a local car club and I somehow decided to get my first tattoo that pays homage to my car club forum user name as well as the name of the car itself. Please check out my YouTube video documenting the tattoo process as well my love for my car. Let me know what you think’ cuz again this was my first piece. Thank for looking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79v474beS_c

Amok
Participant
@amok

The video was a massive wank, couldn’t watch even half of it. Sorry.

Tattoo is not bad, not my style but as long as you’re happy with it. Congrats on your first tattoo.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

WOW you must love your car. I really like my Lexus, but there is no way I would get it tattooed.

Panter
Participant
@panter

I think it’s nuts but, hey, if you like it then fair play to you. Congratulations.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi and welcome

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

wouldnt be my choice but glad you’re pleased with it, welcome to the forum 🙂

oh and sorry hun but the video needs a little editing, tattoo is spelt with 2 t’s lol xxx

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

it is nice that you promoted your shop, thats cool

tattoo looks pretty well done, congrats

welcome to the forum

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

fair play, if it’s what you want and believe in. It’s a nicely done tat anyway

just can’t help but think a 300c doesn’t have much heritage, they haven’t been around that long. Nice car though, isn’t the transmission/gearbox/engine basically from a Mercedes S class? no bad thing, considering a 300c is a fraction of the price

ryan2022
Participant
@ryan2022

Hey bud, not bad at all. Tattoo looks well done.

P.s., the 300 has a lot of heritage, dating back to the 60’s! Nice car BTW.

Its all about finding a passion in this life. Keep at it. Congrats on the new tattoo.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
ryan2022;104704 wrote:
Hey bud, not bad at all. Tattoo looks well done.

P.s., the 300 has a lot of heritage, dating back to the 60’s! Nice car BTW.

Its all about finding a passion in this life. Keep at it. Congrats on the new tattoo.

i stand corrected, i thought they’d only been around for around for about 10 years

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

Not my style of tattoo, but it was done well.

I have a 2007 300C AWD. Love the Hemi, and the AWD kicks butt in the winter. I did the reverse of what you did – I tattooed my 300C with something that means a lot to me – eagles. I had Billet Technologies make me an engine cover with a striking eagle – also the design of my first tattoo.

IMG_2127.jpg

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
metalmancpa;104827 wrote:
Not my style of tattoo, but it was done well.

I have a 2007 300C AWD. Love the Hemi, and the AWD kicks butt in the winter. I did the reverse of what you did – I tattooed my 300C with something that means a lot to me – eagles. I had Billet Technologies make me an engine cover with a striking eagle – also the design of my first tattoo.

IMG_2127.jpg

now that’s a pretty cool idea!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.