dotwork damian
Participant
@dotwork-damian

DSC_300.jpg
This is tattooed to look like braille, done at Blue Dragon Tattoo in Brighton by Dotwork Damian.
http://www.dotworkdamian.com

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

looks good……..not sure about 30 years from now, but looks very realistic

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well done piece. Definitely different.

mrchen;98761 wrote:
looks good……..not sure about 30 years from now, but looks very realistic

30 years from now, every piece you have and every piece I have is going to look like crap as well.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
D3FiANC3;98765 wrote:
Well done piece. Definitely different.
30 years from now, every piece you have and every piece I have is going to look like crap as well.

hahaha. That’s for sure, or maybe even sooner. First to go would be those color, photo-realistic stuff with no outlines. Next is all the small text especially the ones in the shit areas like wrists and feet. Last would be traditional tattoos or anything with bold, black lines and heavy black shading. And tribal will still be around.

I like the piece btw. Not trying to jack the thread.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I like the piece, I think its too small toi last, Id like to see it done a little bigger, its very well done,

I think alot of us have work 10-15 years old, it is holding up well, it was well planned, sized and spaced to last,,,,,,,,,,,,sure some stuff doesnt, the no outline super light pack stuff doesnt hold up, saw some nikko thats 5-6 years old, looked weak, saw some joshua too, same, traditional heavy black no problem,

I dont say dont get any of the light black and grey no line or color portrait stuff, but enjoy while it looks full, and it can be hit again later

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Wow, I think it is so cool! 🙂

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

i like that, it’s an original idea and looks cool too

do you reckon a blind person could read it? at least while it’s fresh?

and what does it say anyway?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You don’t get a tattoo for what it will look like in 30-70 years from now you get a tattoo for now and live for now. Can’t think what thing’s will look like when you are about 60 because 99% of people who are 60 look like shit anyway.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.