They all look extremely average.

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

What’s average about them?

Adler
Participant
@adler

I think in this most recent one, the linework and shading is a little inconsistent in places and the colors look flat and not blended real well. The layout in general looks a little flat, especially the flower and the tattoo just doesn’t “pop.” It’s not terrible by any means but nothing too exceptional eitherin my opinion.

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

Thank you for being honest. The tattoo was my sketch, I wanted the rose blooming out of the head. Because of medical stuff in my head, I wanted it to look like everything was going to come out pretty and ok. And the night stick is cause I’m getting my crimal justice degree and becoming a cop. The tattoo isnt done. We are still adding more skulls and roses and more policemess to it. The one right now is a cover up. There used to be a pawprint with words under it.

Adler
Participant
@adler
ksmothers;93049 wrote:
Thank you for being honest. The tattoo was my sketch, I wanted the rose blooming out of the head. Because of medical stuff in my head, I wanted it to look like everything was going to come out pretty and ok. And the night stick is cause I’m getting my crimal justice degree and becoming a cop. The tattoo isnt done. We are still adding more skulls and roses and more policemess to it. The one right now is a cover up. There used to be a pawprint with words under it.

It’s nice to see you can accept constructive criticism without taking it personally, more people could learn from that. I honestly think you’re problem lies more with the artist choice than the initial design. I think a better artist could execute the design in a nicer fashion.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I’m sure a better artist can rework the memorial tattoo, fix up the lines, shading etc

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.