MoonDanceLN
Participant
@moondanceln

I decided my one, lonely tattoo deerved it’s own thread (mainly because I still can’t contain my excitment).

It started two years ago as a picture of stencil graffiti on a wall somewhere. I knew immediatly it would be my tattoo one day. I changed it around a lot, and spent a lot of time thinking about the inside design.

Finally got it done today, and it turned out way better then expected! I couldn’t be happier with it.

Tattoo002.jpg

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Photo’s a little dark. Looks like a solid piece none the less, congrats.

Cheers,
Marcus

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I personally don’t like it, but, if you do, thats all that matters.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It’s not my thing but it looks well done. She looks like she is farting lightning.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider
buttwheat;82871 wrote:
It’s not my thing but it looks well done. She looks like she is farting lightning.

Your comments make me laugh. Constantly. Thank you for that.
But yeah…interesting concept, but definitely not my cup of tea. Glad you like it though.

MoonDanceLN
Participant
@moondanceln

LOL at the farting lightening! You’re not the first one to point that out!
I know it’ definitely not a design for everyone, but I absoloutly love it. I’m going to try and get a better picture of it today.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

I like it. Happy for you. Congrats.

MoonDanceLN
Participant
@moondanceln

Thank you!

A much better picture
MyTattoo.jpg

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

Second photo is much better. Nice line work.

Ryalt
Participant
@ryalt

Really like this. Horses aren’t really my thing, but this is pretty sweet. I really like the outline having something completely seperate inside, and it’s really quite cool. The second picture really does much stronger justice.

Despoina
Participant
@despoina

Nice one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Thanks for the second pic my thoughts were it is too dark to see linework on the first.

It is a well executed piece and whilst i would not have it myself is a nice piece of art and be proud to wear it.

Congrats on the first steps to a lifelong addiction. ๐Ÿ˜€

Take care
Matthew

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
MoonDanceLN;82844 wrote:
I decided my one, lonely tattoo deerved it’s own thread (mainly because I still can’t contain my excitment).

It started two years ago as a picture of stencil graffiti on a wall somewhere. I knew immediatly it would be my tattoo one day. I changed it around a lot, and spent a lot of time thinking about the inside design.

Finally got it done today, and it turned out way better then expected! I couldn’t be happier with it.

Congratulations!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.