lostrocker815
Participant
@lostrocker815

2.jpg

i’m really pleased with it! this photo was taken the day after I got it. Had it for over a week now its just healing at the moment.

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

For a first tattoo I’m pretty surprised by the size/placement. IMO the line work looks good which is pretty much all the tattoo is, so that’s a compliment. (I’m not a huge fan of the font but that’s just personal preferance, to each his own). What’s the significance of it of the saying to you?

lostrocker815
Participant
@lostrocker815
StandardIssue;82277 wrote:
For a first tattoo I’m pretty surprised by the size/placement. IMO the line work looks good which is pretty much all the tattoo is, so that’s a compliment. (I’m not a huge fan of the font but that’s just personal preferance, to each his own). What’s the significance of it of the saying to you?

I was actually wanting it smaller but the tattoo artist said he wouldnt go any smaller than that size. Dont know why though.
The saying is the title of my favorite song, its very meaningful to me, it helped me get through some very hard times. I thought about it for a long time, it wasnt something I rushed into getting, I made the desicion to get it nearly 2 years ago, only just got around to it now.

downriver
Participant
@downriver
lostrocker815;82278 wrote:
I was actually wanting it smaller but the tattoo artist said he wouldnt go any smaller than that size. Dont know why though.

Time for a new artist, the final say should always be the clients decision. I will make suggestions and give opinions but at the end on the day it’s up to the person getting inked.

lostrocker815
Participant
@lostrocker815
downriver;82283 wrote:
Time for a new artist, the final say should always be the clients decision. I will make suggestions and give opinions but at the end on the day it’s up to the person getting inked.

Yeah next time I will go to someone different, I am happy with my tattoo BUT I did want it smaller and the whole experience wasnt great, me and my mum went to get tatts at the same time and she rung up and booked in a week before and emailed our designs through, we went in the day before to check the designs and he hadnt even looked at them or worked on my mums one like he was supposed to. We went in the next day for our 11am booking and he wasnt ready, we waited for two hours past our booked time cause he was mucking round talking to his mates. He didnt get us to sign any papers or anything either.
So yeah, I’m happy with the tattoo but the artist, not so much, will be finding someone else next time.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Congratulations on your first ink. Looks well done for what it is.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

post up a pic of your mums ink………..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.