KaeJS
@

Hey everyone,

I will be going in less than a week to get my first tattoo. I have watched my friend get multiple tattoos from this guy and they all turned out really well. I’m concerned about my design and would like your opinions. My main worry is that the gecko may be too detailed. Are the lines too thin? Are the colours going to blend/run?

I will be getting this tattoo on the right side of my chest and it will be no bigger than 5×5 inches.
Too much detail for that size? Thank you.

hopefullyfinal.jpg

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

I am certainly not any type of an artist at all, but I’m sure a good artist can capture that image pretty closely. Maybe not exact, but definitely close.

kryptonite
Participant
@kryptonite

that doesnt seem to detailed for that size. im no artis but have seen many really smal, and extremly detailed peices. my ex has quarter size eyes on the back of her neck that were extremly detailed. you should be fine

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

You will be perfectly fine. The overall design is simple, but it won’t turn out exactly like your picture.

What I mean by that is the little points on each toe probably won’t be there, they are just too fine.

Other than that though, you’re solid.

Cool design too

Zach

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

No problem at all for a legit artist. I would question the artists abilities if this is going to be a problem.

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber
buttwheat;79535 wrote:
No problem at all for a legit artist. I would question the artists abilities if this is going to be a problem.

Exactly. Those toes would need to be done by someone who is really good with small needles.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.