Diamante4prez
Participant
@diamante4prez

I wanted to know what colors show best on dark colored skin. I have a total of 13 tattoos and i usually stay clear form using to much color, my tattoos are in i blacks, light greens, dark greens and reds. I’m black/Italian so my skin is like a reddish brown color. My latest tattoo is that of a Japanese Dragon, complete with clouds and everything but Idk what colors to use for it. Im tired of using reds and blacks and wanted to try something different. I would post pics of it, but I’m still a noob on this forum and I’m not sure how too :confused:

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

as for the colours i dont know, personally i think B&G looks great on dark skin.
I can however help with posting pics, the easy way to post pics on a forum like this is to use a free hosting site(photobucket, tinypic, flicker and the likes), when you upload them to the hosting site copy and past the URL on here after clicking the IMG button(little yellow and grey post card).

C&P the URL how to:
Internet explorer : right click(RC) the image, left click on properties, left click & hold before first character of the address(URL) and drag to then end of it, when it is high lighted RC and copy, then paste it to the box when you click the button.

FireFox: RC image, and copy URL, (I think, iv not used mozilla for a while) and the URL comes up in a window, just highlight and copy it. then paste here after hitting the button

Google Chrome/ Opera: just RC the image and hit copy URL. (I use for google so im going to say its the easy way about it :D) then paste here after hitting the button

Diamante4prez
Participant
@diamante4prez

kk Thanks for the info it really helps a lot 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.