southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Just wanted to show off my new tattoo! ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.thetattooforum.com/album.php?albumid=3905

I still gotta get the roses filled in, which I will be doing at the end of the month. Can’t wait!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Congratulations on losing your ink virginity ๐Ÿ˜€

That thing actually turned out far better than I had expected.

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Thanks so much! I’m glad I finally lost it lmao

I have to agree with you, it came out much better than I expected, especially considering how tense I was and the fact that I jumped almost every time he put the needle to my skin. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I think I did pretty good for a 4 hour sitting though, with only 1 real break of about 20 minutes.

I was in quite a bit of pain, but honestly it was so worth it in the end. I love it!

My artist is amazing. He took my original idea and totally transformed it into something that I never could have come up with.

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Whoa!!!
Go big or go home!!;)
Lookin good

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

You got it, strick! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Go big, or go home!

Thanks! I’m very happy with it! It isn’t even finished yet, and I’ve been wearing backless shirts to keep it from itching lol I have gotten so many compliments & I still have another 2 hour sitting before it is finished! ๐Ÿ˜€

I can’t wait to show it off once it’s finished!

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

That has got to be the biggest tramp stamp I have ever seen. Looks to be professionally done. Hopefully your gonna add some color.
Who is the artist and where was it done?

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

I don’t see it as a tramp stamp, but okay. Honestly, it covers too much of my back to be a tramp stamp, but I guess to each his own or whatever.

The artist is Lazlow @ Altered Images Tattoo in Oklahoma City.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.