Ben1985
Participant
@ben1985
seniorminnion;71766 wrote:
you were the one who invited the piss taking with a design that a 5 yr old could have come up with, and said it took you a year to come up with it !
A 10mm star – research !!! lol ! – and then using an artist who has little or no talent ! cock yourself 😀

( and no -a tattoo doesnt have to be big imho to be any good – just well done no matter if the design is good in someones opinion or not — and yours is neither !)

.. and in a few years time itll just be a grey blob !

I think you need to learn the back button pal. Comments like that are unnecessary IMO. Is it on your foot? No it ain’t, so just move on. If the OP is happy with it then good on them. This thread was about a technical query, not a “come rate/ slag off my ink” thread.

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Ben1985 you seem to be on some sort of crusade to rid the forum of all opinion. Granted Posey wasn’t looking for reviews, just advice. In this case I have to agree with you.

seniorminnion, you’re outta line.

If either of you can’t reply to posts in a opinionated, comical sort of serious answer then GTFO!
Where the hell is security when you need them?

Nuff said.

Ben1985
Participant
@ben1985

Nope, no crusade just getting sick of seeing some of the $hitty comments that go on here when they are just unnecessary.

Forums are indeed a place to express opinions and it would be a pretty sucky place if no one gave them or agreed with everyone else, but sometimes I think people need to remember that there is a person sitting at the other end off the conversation. I guess I’d just never post anything I wasn’t happy with saying to their faces.

Just want to add that I have no issues with anyone here at all, and that includes you TOPDOG and thanks for the explainations in the other threads. Just thinking outload and the examples I have picked here are just a few of literally hundreds I have seen on this forum. I come here to enjoy myself not read others crappy comments.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
xxTOPDOGxx;71799 wrote:
Ben1985 you seem to be on some sort of crusade to rid the forum of all opinion. Granted Posey wasn’t looking for reviews, just advice. In this case I have to agree with you.

seniorminnion, you’re outta line.

If either of you can’t reply to posts in a opinionated, comical sort of serious answer then GTFO!
Where the hell is security when you need them?

Nuff said.

Dear Seniorminninon,

You picking on poesys’ idea when she didn’t ask for it is like me calling you a dumb ass for your grammar and punctuation skills. Do you see the similarities? You were not asking about your grammar but you have extra spaces all over the place, a lack of an apostrophe or two and it’s improper to use a comma after an “and”. For me to say that you are a complete idiot for typing like a 5th grader and furthermore insinuate that you might be retarded would be out of line especially since this thread is about Tattoo Goo. I’m not calling you any of these things, of course, because you are a smart person that can understand my point… but I could.

I’m not a moderator here or anything but in the future keep the bullying opinions to yourself unless someone asks you for it.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

As stated that area of the body is very hard wearing so you need to mositurise daily and use sunblock if heading out with it exposed.

A certain amount of bleed and fade is inevitable with all tattoos – a couple of mine have faded slightly and i am planning on reshades but I am out in the sun a lot so even with sunblock it happens.

I like the tattoo – I would have gone bigger myself but that is just me. (The bigger a tattoo is the more detail you get in and I like detailed tats that is just a personal thing).

The key things are;

It is very easy to maintain.

It is easy to reshade/reline should any blur occur because it is a small tat so couple of mins and redone.

Also should the worst occur it can be easily covered with a bigger version of what you have but would need to have some solid colour so there is no loss eitherway.

As for the personal comments;

We ask ppl to be constructive – we don’t expect ppl to agree on everything or even like the art you see.

T-bagging somebody without invite is never nice and is usually the start of flame wars that get ugly.

Keep it honest, constructive, and think well would i want somebody to say that in my face?, before we commit to the page.

Take care
Matthew

johnyalcin
Participant
@johnyalcin

am i the only one who doest see the writing? is it on the dove? if it is i cant read it …goes? poes? does it say something like that…and seriosly you spent a year designing this? i dont get it maybe im looking at the wrong pic…:S

Ben1985
Participant
@ben1985

The username should give you a clue 😉

Reads pretty clearly to me.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.