Reaper935
Participant
@reaper935

Life…where the fcuk do you begin to think about that one? 1 Person, 1 Journey, beginning, middle & end…our bodies document our journeys and some parts of our bodies will serve to make one last person chuckle out loud as it comes across the examiner’s table.

The point to the smiley face is me and my buddies that were over here in the suck as contractors came up with, one drunk guy picked the tattoo and one drunker guy picked the spot. Funny thing to have the angel of death and a smiley face sticking its tougne out in the same view…just like life – pretty fcuked up.

Result…a bit of pain and one day the last person to see my body will actually smile a bit I hope.

The poem tattoo is for the woman who cut my heart out with surgical precision, who put me through so much torment, the woman who no matter what she does I could never hate and took the very substance which makes me able to love so that no other will ever have it. I’m condemned to the life of a play boy as such…damn the good luck.

Within this Vessel
My Mortal Shell
Exists an Absence
My chosen Hell

This Heart – This Soul
Freely Did I Give
To Taste Her Smile
To Feel Her Live

An Empty Man
Without Her I Stand
I Dream, I Pray
To Touch, To Taste
My Delicate
Lover’s
Hand

both done by a friend in thailand on leave 7 days in heaven
Pics: (sorry the peom one was done in a mirror)

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

The poem is a tad morbid, but the message comes across very clear!!!

And i like the fun of the smiley- looks like it was an ouch moment from that pic though!

Shame about your condemnation, i almost felt sorry for you but then seen the bottom 2 pics and realised that you’ll not be lonely for long ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reaper935
Participant
@reaper935

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes the peom is a bit dark but hey, so am I – its thereputic to say the least. The smiley face hurt worse than any other tattoo I have…but the poem hurt about 5 times more.

Everyday I get up now, brush my teeth and laugh to myself in the mirror when I see that smiley face – honestly I can’t have a bad day anymore.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

your smily face of doom is rather cute i cute say ๐Ÿ˜€

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is some nice ink.

I love that smiley – any chance of a close up on the angel tattoo?

Take Care
Matthew

Reaper935
Participant
@reaper935

The Reaper is on this thread with my intro from last year, having trouble posting pics as it were as I can’t access my photo hosting site:

http://www.thetattooforum.com/reaper-t13036.html?t=13036

Yeah I’m loving the smiley – glad others are as well.

Jlin
Participant
@jlin
Reaper935;67220 wrote:
Everyday I get up now, brush my teeth and laugh to myself in the mirror when I see that smiley face – honestly I can’t have a bad day anymore.

That’s really great and shows that as long as YOU love your tattoos it’s all worth it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.