VTbadeet
Participant
@vtbadeet

pics are in my album… got the tattoo on vacation drunk at a place i didnt know about, needless to say not the best decision. not so happy with it, but its not goin anywhere so i wanna work with it… thinking of maybe filling in the outer circle, just wondering how much can be done with it or any ideas you guys might have on where to go with this

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

You can get the whole thing relined and shaded better and work on the circles no problem.

I would also fill in the knotwork with white or colour highlights – not so bad just needs a bit of a tidy up.

Take Care
Matthew

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Sherav;63178 wrote:
Hi

You can get the whole thing relined and shaded better and work on the circles no problem.

I would also fill in the knotwork with white or colour highlights – not so bad just needs a bit of a tidy up.

Take Care
Matthew

Agreed Matthew. It doesn’t look bad at all, just proportion and line problems as far as having a stabilized cross. Everything you’ve said would help out, from re-aligning the base with shading and also white color mixed in as well to bring out certain area’s. Could be done quite easily.

VTbadeet
Participant
@vtbadeet

thanks, that is a relief… guess ill just have to find a good local artist and go from there!

Fotog
Participant
@fotog

I agree, I was expecting worse. The filling of the skin areas, in the cross and Circles behind it would help for sure. Adding some greys and highlights, and yes – a reooutline, perhaps with a larger liner for the Outside of the cross.
Mix up the sizes and go for a HEAVY and Aged Celtic Cross look. You could then add more celtic linework around it, look into some of the Boondock Saints stuff people have gotten. Lot’s of good idea’s .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.