Crypto
Participant
@crypto

its awsome!really love the green its exploding of ur back

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

I wish your artist would have done more detail in each scale. I’ve never seen scales just shaded in with no outline for each and every scale. No wonder it only took 3 hours for the first sitting. Looks ok.

MrSultan531
Participant
@mrsultan531

Meh, it doesnt really bother me that much. He said when its done healing the black scale shadowing should show through a little more to break it up a little more. i like how its not 100% traditional

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

It’s ok looking. To be honest I liked it a lot better without color but that’s just me. Congrats on a cool back.

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

I actually like the colours a lot, they fit together really well and make it stand out.

But that’s just my opinion of course 😉

Are you going to get the Phoenix coloured in as well?

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Very nice work. The colors really pop. Now that the dragon is colored, you need to do the phoenix. Then you can just go fro a full traditional back peice. 😀
Excellent ink as is though.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!

MrSultan531
Participant
@mrsultan531

I really dont know about coloring the phoenix. The only reason got it was because of my pet phoenix, and its silver and black. If i had a golden phoenix instead i would most likely color it that way but i dont. i finally got a better body shot of my pet so you can see how there isnt that much color in him to begin with:

IMG_0590.jpg

But i am all for completeing my back with a full traditional back, and maybe even two sleeves sometime in the future (i dont want to jump into a body suit when im only 20, i want to take it slow)

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121
MrSultan531;68429 wrote:
I really dont know about coloring the phoenix. The only reason got it was because of my pet phoenix, and its silver and black.

That’s some funny shit right there. You call a Rooster a Phoenix?? A Phoenix is a mythical sacred firebird.

Cock a doodle dooo.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I like it with the color, but I think you need to color the phoenix too!

And cute rooster.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.