x_takeitlikeaman
Participant
@x_takeitlikeaman

I am undecided on where to get my next tattoo.
I want to get the words, “No one to pull me under, this time I’m pulling through” in pretty script.
I dont really have a size preference so that isnt a problem.

Any ideas?

p.s. Who can guess what band/song they are from? 🙂

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike

My mate used to love that song, Closed Casket, no? Not something I personally listen to but that particular line is pretty cool. I’d get it on a papyrus type background that looks faded and old, maybe on you inner forearm. Or on a scroll type thing. 🙂

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i vote for the side of the foot ( not the edge , higher up )

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

get it on yer arse cheek….. that way you can sit on yer words PMSL!!!

only joking, i think either your forearm or your rib

SRC
Participant
@src

how tattooed are you? because that would be awesome on the neck but i can understand hesitation to get one there

x_takeitlikeaman
Participant
@x_takeitlikeaman
SRC;60267 wrote:
how tattooed are you? because that would be awesome on the neck but i can understand hesitation to get one there

Not as tattooed as I would like to be due to my money situation. haha

I reallllllly want a chest piece but I know that would be WAY too many words. I think I may get it done on my rib cage by my boob. I have one tattoo on my foot and I wouldnt be against getting it on my other foot, I just kinda want it somewhere else, plus it would have to be semi small to fit on my foot and I dont want it to be itty bitty…hmm..

Thanks for all the responses, once I get my taxes back, part of it will go to the “tattoo Erika fund” 🙂

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I reckon you could get it on your chest, like the curving font around the collarbone, ya know what I mean?
To fit it you’d have to go like:

No one to pull me under
This time I’m pulling through

I’ve seen a guy with ‘Everything I’m not, made me everything I am” so it could be possible.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.