tripzor
Participant
@tripzor

Here is my first tattoo its a maori style srry for the bad quality of the cam and the tattoo is almost done

Moonchakka
Participant
@moonchakka

Just curious; was this done in a shop?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

doesnt look like it has :rolleyes:

tripzor
Participant
@tripzor

lol thx for the comments i guess 😛

Moonchakka
Participant
@moonchakka
tripzor;49813 wrote:
lol thx for the comments i guess 😛

I wasn’t ripping on you, my question was serious. I don’t know a lot about different tattoo styles, including Maori, and for all I know yours looks exactly as it should, and is a great piece. I was just asking because I know what the line work looks like when done by my artist, and, well, it doesn’t look like this. It could just be the photos. If I had to make a very uneducated guess I would say your tattoo was done in someone’s kitchen, or in prison. I was asking if it was done in a shop seriously because, as I said, for all I know this is exactly how it is supposed to look and I am just an idiot.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well I agree with Moonchakka. It may of course just be the bad pics, but on those pics that tattoo looks really sloppy.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

to me i think the tattoo doesn’t look spaced well at all and looks home made or by a friend in his kitchen :rolleyes:
the pics are most likely done on a webcam .
and he didnt answer the question :confused:

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

im not ripping either but here goes…

it looks random, no thought to pacement, the linework is very scratchy and inconsistant, the peices seem to just scattered and placed anywhere, the whole thing looks amature

sorry if it offends but i speak what i see

vdub 007
Participant
@vdub-007

not to sound mean but it does look like it was done by a newb or an amateur. the outlines are not the same width and the tattoo itself seems to be a try to look a like samoan one.

but, if you like it this way, it’s your body and your ink! 😉

Scottee
Participant
@scottee

Im not an expert but that tattoo dosn’t seem very moari to me. All the ones i have seen are alot tighter and less random and some of the line work seems very sketchy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.