Janine87
    Participant
    @janine87

Hiya,

I didnt know where to post this so I thought this would be the place for it.:)

Basically I want to get a tattoo since 3 years.
    This is the idea:

I wanna get a shamrock on my ankle with things around it.

I am originally from Germany and Ireland has changed my life completely. In a good way of course. I found the love of my life here and i am sooo happy like I have neve been before.

So I wanna get a word under Shamrock in old irish writing.

Does anyone have any ideas? I wanna get it soon as I am waiting for it to get it done since a year. 🙂

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Depends how you want to go with it.

Irish culture you could have the four leaf clover, rainbows, chest of gold, leprachauns, or star dust.

Alternatively you could have something in the form of lucky charms on a bracelet which means a lot to yourself.

By old irsih writing do you mean Gaelic?

Take Care
    Matthew

Janine87
    Participant
    @janine87

So you mean little lucky charms on a bracelet like?
    I think a four leaf clover is perfect. I am not sure what would go around it that presents the “change of my llife” but I think stardust would present it very good.

Yep I mean Gaelic! 🙂

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

you should look up irish gaelic phrases and sayings online 😉 and if you find one you like i have some cool old irish style fonts i could help you out with

Janine87
    Participant
    @janine87

cool. thank you! 🙂

Janine87
    Participant
    @janine87
    Butterfly_Kisses;49257 wrote:
    you should look up irish gaelic phrases and sayings online 😉 and if you find one you like i have some cool old irish style fonts i could help you out with

Hey I finally found the word I want. Can you show me some nice irish fonts? 🙂

Janine87
    Participant
    @janine87

tattoom.jpg

Just played around a bit in photoshop. I would like to have it like this but its a bit empty.. So something should be added to it… Maybe under clover…Any ideas?

Janine87
    Participant
    @janine87

Did something new…

tattoo3zk.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

That will make a lovely tattoo

You could always toss in some coloured droplets so it looks like the rainbow is ending in a spray of water.

Take Care
    Matthew

Janine87
    Participant
    @janine87

Hey,
    actually I changed my mind. I dont really want the rainbow. It is too much colour I think. And from far away it looks like a big colour drop you know. I get this one done now but I want the swirls a bit different.

Janine87
    Participant
    @janine87

Hey everyone!
    I have my tattoo appointment booked! It will be on Monday 5th October. I am excited but also scared because I heard a lot of people that it hurts like hell getting a tattoo on the ankle?:(

CruisingComet
    Participant
    @cruisingcomet

I quite like Sherav’s suggestion of a lucky charm bracelet, especially with a shamrock, a lucky pixie etc

kasidy
    Participant
    @kasidy
    Janine87;50075 wrote:
    Hey everyone!
    I have my tattoo appointment booked! It will be on Monday 5th October. I am excited but also scared because I heard a lot of people that it hurts like hell getting a tattoo on the ankle?:(

can’t wait to see it!

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Janine87;50075 wrote:
    Hey everyone!

I buried my best mate last week due to an ankle tattoo. The pain was so intense that he just died right there and then on the spot. From the pain.

OK, I’m bullshitting, you’ll be fine 😀

Janine87
    Participant
    @janine87

Hey everyone!
    I am just back from the studio. Didnt hurt at all! I want another one!:D No only joking.;) But yeah seriously it was very relaxing and I felt like more going to sleep than hurting like hell.
    Have to leave the clingfilm on for a while now and will take care of it then and I take a photo tonight and show you all… ok?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.